forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-17-2008, 12:00 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,646
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Sports that should be in the Olympics

Fuck Pendragon

Last edited by jizzay : 08-22-2008 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:05 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,570
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Jizz.... you planning to try out fot the team if they allow dodgeball?
Old 08-17-2008, 01:07 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fuck no I am way too lazy. I stopped playing softball because my team would get mad because if I didn't hit a homerun, I refused to run to first. All or nothing, that's my motto.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:02 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Careful, I heard they're trying to get softball back for the 2012 Olympics. Want to be the towel boy for the girl's team?
Old 08-17-2008, 02:24 AM

Code:

Only if it means I get to hang around the shower room while jennie Finch is in there. Then towel her off.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:23 AM

Code:

I wouldn't know about that, but you get to pick up their dirty jock straps and run to the store to get them medicine for their yeast infections.
Old 08-17-2008, 03:24 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,865
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Beer Pong. Americuh WIYNS!!!!!!

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 08-17-2008, 03:57 AM

Code:

Is that like Ping Pong, but with beer mugs??
Old 08-17-2008, 05:42 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,774
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

did you grow up on a different planet?

from the Wiki:

Beer pong (also called beirut, lob pong, and other names) is a drinking game in which players throw a table tennis ball across a table with the intent of landing the ball in one of several cups of beer on the other end. The game typically consists of two two-player teams, one on each side of a table, and a number of cups set up on each side.[1] There are no official rules, so rules may vary widely, though usually there are six or ten plastic cups arranged in a triangle on each side. The number of players on a team can vary as well, from one to three or more.

When a ball lands in a cup, the defending team must consume all of the beer inside that cup. The game is won by eliminating all the other team's cups before all of one's own cups are eliminated. The losing team must then consume all the beer remaining in the winning team's cups.[1] The order of play varies – both players on one team shoot followed by both players on the other team, or players on opposite teams can alternate back and forth.[2]

Today, beer pong is played at parties, North American colleges and universities[3][4] and elsewhere, such as tailgating or other sporting events.[5] The game is also played by high school students, despite the fact that furnishing alcohol to persons under the age of 21 is illegal in the United States.[6][7]

Although the preceding guidelines are common, the rules may be subject to a wide variety of modifications and additions that often vary based on the area of the country, the state, or even the house in which a particular game is played.

not my links. always virus check.

Last edited by n2tattoos.lol : 08-17-2008 at 05:45 AM.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:03 AM

Code:

Actually, yes I am.

Now to the point at hand. Since performance enhancing substances are prohibited at the Olympic and some people actually perform better when drunk, I figured there would be no way that Beer Pong would get into the games under the current rules. By changing the paddles to mug glasses, I thought maybe it could sneek in.