forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-06-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,085
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

I beatz allz youz azzez.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 08-06-2012, 09:45 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,396
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
not with that weak azz lineup...

all hail the Mighty Wailers!

c'mon 'tards... step into the ring. if i could figure out how to dominate in this pussy variant they call futbol, more of you tricks should be able to figger it out.

Last edited by Fever : 08-06-2012 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-06-2012, 09:50 PM

nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Muthafuckas be talkin' shit.

Old 08-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,396
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

^^^ to be clear... it's only yo mama, and she likes it when i do it dirty... son. now move along back to your panty sniffing junior - yer mum just dropped some in the master bath.

(btw - first smackdown from MamaKitty (new Admin?!?!) for unapproved image... stay with it PrettyPussy, some of us old DSF'ers appreciate a good spankin' now and then...)

Old 08-06-2012, 10:43 PM

Code:

You have just taken the "Yo Mama" joke to a whole new level.

Code:

I disapprove of your unapprovishness.

Old 08-07-2012, 05:40 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,728
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Welcome Nachos. When I saw your name in the league I wasn't sure it was you but praise the gods since you have arrived.

I wouldn't recommend Dyer as he's been injured off and on for years and barely gets a run of games
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 08-07-2012, 07:22 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Ahhh, flattery will get you everywhere ...except permission to use photobucket. Lol. By the way, I'm your new mod, and Moses is the new admin.

So, do you prefer your spankings bare handed, from a hairbrush, a paddle or those flogging things?

Ok, back to soccer. [/threadjack]
Old 08-07-2012, 01:11 PM

Code:

Oh shit, you're right. He's only played 35 games since '07!?!!?!?!?

Kieron Dyer, consider yourself dumped. Joe Allen come on down!

Thanks for the heads up, Ec.

Old 08-17-2012, 03:28 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,967
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

I'm in. I'm too lazy to post a screen shot.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 08-17-2012, 04:15 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 983,728
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

I noticed. Looks like it's just the five of us.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine