forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-16-2010, 08:42 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default 2010 Winter Olympics

The snowboard racing is sweet.

Last edited by MEGADOUCHE : 02-16-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:59 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Old 02-17-2010, 10:22 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,836
hollandaise is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Tough to pick which one is the hottest. I'm leaning toward Ashleigh McIvar from Canada. I like the girl next door look. Sad that Lindsey Jacobellis DQ'd last night in the smowboardcross semis
Old 02-17-2010, 03:42 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,732
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

NBC's coverage sucks. If I want to watch luge I want to watch it. Not just the "important" races that only Americans are in and not one race then 3 minutes of commercials. If I want to watch curling I want to watch it. Quit covering up 4 - 6 stones rocks with commercials or leaving in the middle of an end for a commercial. If I want to watch tape delayed sports, I'll set the dvr and watch later. This is the internet age NBC. The results of the women's snow cross were out before you graced us with the quarter and semi-final races in between 4 minutes of bmw and gieco ads. Then, once that stupid bitch that threw the race 4 years ago crashed again and was out, you left coverage and didn't cover the medal run. Helloooo. Nobody but Megadouche watches men's figure skating. Leave that shit for midnight.

Last edited by towdog : 02-17-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: it's rocks, not stones
Old 02-17-2010, 07:51 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My wife was glued to that shit last night while I was DSFing.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:16 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,312,422
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

US won over switzerland but the canuck team is gonna be ruff to hold down....have mad faith in miller so i think we're gonna be all gravey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake

Last edited by cmetz : 02-17-2010 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:51 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

NBC owns 6 networks. They can easily have the lesser races and qualifying rounds during the day then run the tape delays of the medals rounds at night. And ice skating is held in the evening anyway. They can work it in around their bullshit talking and American Idol life stories.

I remember watching the Korea Olympics. That was on late enough you could watch anything you wanted on 5 channels at night.

I WANT TO WATCH CURLING DAMN IT!! : : :

Old 02-17-2010, 09:30 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Curling is tonite, isn't it? Anyway, there was coverage on CNBC all day.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:34 PM

Code:

yeah, later tonight after hockey. I'll dvr it, but I think it's a delay, not live. and I dvr'd the women's today. Point is though there could be plenty of live sports coverage on USA and Universal HD too. They have 5 or 6 networks.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:06 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,175
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

I love the short track speed skating and the border cross. In both of them they are competing against each other. Not a clock, or a judge, but on the same course at the same time.

Also the women's downhill was pretty wild last night, a ton of crashes. I am skier though so I appreciate that a little more.