forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 12-23-2008, 05:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,350
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough
Default Teixeira

I can't fucking believe this.
As a die hard Red Sox fan I am very bitter over this.

Yanks sign Teixeira for 8 years, $180 million

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,067
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Welcome to the Bronx..... I'll have a great view of his jersey from the right field bleachers!!!!!
Old 12-23-2008, 05:52 PM

artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Thats funny...I was actually thinking of you when I posted that (I remembered the pic you posted from your seats).

I heard on the radio that the Yanks want the season ticket holders to sign a 3 year deal to keep there tickets. I also heard they were 1.2 mill......YES MILL.... a season. Is this true?
Old 12-23-2008, 05:55 PM

Credits: 79,157,894
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

They tore down the greatest ball park in the world so they can charge people ridiculous amounts of money for the seats. They will never get another penny of my money. Slow death to Stienbrenner and the rest of the cock suckers who tore down Yankee stadium.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-23-2008, 05:57 PM

i can believe that for the FULL season package for right behind homeplate/ the dugouts. My bleacher package, for every saturday home game runs about 160, with playoff options before the general public. there are a variety of different ticket plans available, but fuck that is a lot for seats to a ball game.......but in new york, they can always find people to pay it. Dont forget also a lot of those crazy seats are owned by companies who take clients and things of that nature.....

also as glad as I am we are getting him, i was SHOCKED.....After C.C. and A.J. i didnt think there was much of a chance to sign another big name.........guess i was wrong

p.s. i agree snake, tearing down yankee stadium is a tragedy and I wish there was some other way it could have remained as a tribute to baseball, an extension of cooperstown to the roots of baseball in new york, not just the yanks but all NY teams that moved etc...very sad and my last game in the house that ruth built was bittersweet

Last edited by BleacherCreature420 : 12-23-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:00 PM

I wonder what this does for Manny! Were the hell is he going to go?
Old 12-23-2008, 06:03 PM

haha i hear the red sox are looking to pick someone up
Old 12-23-2008, 06:09 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,644
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I love it. As a Reds fan I envy the Yankee faithful for having an owner that will spend to win. As for tearing down Yankee Stadium, let's not forget that that was not all original. If we were talking about the Original Stadium before the renovation then I would agree with the landmark. Sadly, Wrigley and Fenway will be the last standing monuments to when the game was pure and played for the love of it, not for the money. But it is sad to watch the corporations add seat where seats should not be added in these two Meccas of sports.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:13 PM

Credits: 79,157,894

Code:

well, this is embarrassing, but I took my daughter to one of the last games. The one where Giambi hit a homer in the ninth with 2 outs for a walk off win. I didn't cry when my mom died, but I wept uncontrollably when I was walking down those halls for the last time. I was at the game where Mantle hit is 500th with my dad and now 40 years later after many games with my daughter and remembering her face when she first walked out that hallway and saw the field for the first time. I just lost it lol
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-23-2008, 06:20 PM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,644
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

That's not embarrassing at all. I only wish for a moment like you had. My daughter detests all sports so sadly it will never happen. You had a moment most sons who become father can only hope for.