forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-30-2008, 03:05 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,582
Meatmallet is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

thatswimming in sync suck soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:55 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,291
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

[quote=Söze;144286]fag...

Dude, I don't hate the women but men play it too fool, and the sport does suck...I just hate the sport, not the long legs and tight asses that mistay may and them have :P.....
Old 09-30-2008, 12:03 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,236
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

1.nba
2.nba
3.nba
Old 09-30-2008, 12:50 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,767
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
im fine with people who just dont like bball, but what really gets my goat(not tom brady's, mine...get your mind out of the gutter) is when people think the ncaa is so much better than the nba.

i grew up with the nba of tim hardaway, penny, mj, pippen, ewing, stockton, malone, reggie, grant hill, etc and i loved it.

not till i got a bit older that i started watching ncaab....the gripe that the players in the nba are whiners is silly...every sport has whiners, just look at the nfl(at least in the nba u dont come in with insane contracts just bc ur the number 1-10 pick).

also, nba contracts are guaranteed which is why the players can be whiners. if u want it to stop, make the contracts non-guaranteed, like in football.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:56 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,843
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

Amen Heat, amen. I openly confess. Sixers are my first and purest love. I could stroke one out at the Phils game tomorrow....but I would orgasm harder at a Sixers playoff game.

Elton Brand will change the East (or so I irrationally belive).

How do you feel about your GM resigning?
Old 09-30-2008, 02:38 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

just another riley power move...im shore pfund was rewarded well, though.

and brand is an asshole, even as a 6ers fan u gotta admit that was a dick move, selling out bdavis.

yeah the east is getting a bit more qualified to challenge the west, talent wise.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:17 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,958
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

1 NBA
2 wnba
3 MLS
4 Cricket - no idea what the point is or how scoring is made, and why the fuck you would be able to play for days on end
Old 10-04-2008, 01:06 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,081
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

1-professional sports

I just like the heart that you have in college sports. College football is the greatest thing this country has ever created. I've only been able to get into pro football the last few years because I've gotten into Fantasy Football. I can't watch basketball on TV until the playoffs/March Madness (unless it's my Hokies, maybe that's why, we've only recently become remotely close to relevant in the NCAA). I love going to baseball games, but I haven't watched one on TV since Ripken retired. I hate what the Yankees have made of pro baseball.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

so when u leave college, you lose heart? that doesn't make any sense. college sports,when you think about it, are worse than pro leagues. they exploit students, who cant gain a salary for the insane amount of work they put in, aside from free education plus perks like free scooters and meal plans, but no ability to profit off of their effort on the field.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Depression hurts, but I dont have to

Credits: 12,324
Stl is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

1. Nascar
2. NFL (I like college football)
3. Hockey
4. Soccer
5. Golf
6. Professional NBA (I like college basketball)
7. WNBA