forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 01-31-2011, 06:56 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,776
heywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Both of Butcher's series are outstanding, highly recommend reading. Currently reading "Event" by David Golemon

Code:

So far really good.
Old 03-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 653,332
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Old 04-21-2011, 05:49 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

these are the first two parts of a three part series. the third one comes out in November...

Code:

Code:

these were both really awesome. the author is active duty military, and can only write in his off time, so the time between books is usually long. these are both written in journal form which is perfect for this genre. we never know more than what the main character knows. its got zombies, military tactics and weapons, likeable characters, and a great storyline. both were real page turners, and exciting as hell. loved them
Old 04-21-2011, 10:00 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,046
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Great set of books. I'm not a big fan of his Codex Alera series though.

If you like Dresden, you gotta read Simon R. Green's Nightside series and also Glenn Cook's "Garrett P.I.".
Old 04-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,279
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

Glenn Cook's series is next on my list - I heard they were awesome!

Old 05-12-2011, 02:49 AM
In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you!

Credits: 42,755
Sergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Chester Brown's Paying for It.

I bought this yesterday, and just put it down. An excellent autobiographical defense of the profession of prostitution through the eyes of a john/world class cartoonist, with very interesting dissection of the oldest profession in the world and what we all think of it....

Here is a page:

Now go and buy/DL it!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:22 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,567
sinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the rough

Just finished this, first one was kinda fun but struggled to get into this one. The writing gets a bit too clunky and Dan Brownish too. On that front, spend your next 1:30 wisely by looking at this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&v=-yUDh_IErT4

Next up is Zoo City (just downloaded on the awesome Kindle). Won the Arthur C Clarke award, and has had some pretty decent reviews.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:23 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,567
sinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the roughsinaplenty is a jewel in the rough

FFS, what's the deal with the youtube not embedding? Didn't think I needed code to embed youtube videos?
Old 05-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,446
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I'm reading Back in Black, it's the second volume in the Black Knight Chronicles. These are written by an old high school friend of mine and set in Charlotte, NC, so they're kind of cool to read. Any story about geeky vampires that are private detectives would be cool to read, but the humor in these makes them really worthwhile.

Code:

Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-13-2011, 02:10 AM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,567
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Book 1 in a new series by the guy who finished up Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time. It's pretty epic, but took me some getting used to after only reading WOT books for the last 6 months.