forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 09-13-2010, 08:50 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,157
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,951
mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.mason6799 is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

enders game by orson scott card for the uptenth time
Old 09-14-2010, 04:54 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 654,353
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

For the umpteenth time, that's not how you spell it...
Old 09-14-2010, 05:46 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,504
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Girl with the Dragon Anal Plug or something... good so far.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 654,353
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Old 01-30-2011, 02:00 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,620
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

The saga's coming to a close, and it shows in this book. I can hardly put it down.

Old 01-30-2011, 05:31 PM
In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you!

Credits: 42,762
Sergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud of

I just put this down, and it was awesome. Story of two brothers and a Jewish girl (as the book puts it in a "tryst") in pogrom happy 1946 Russia (sorry Soviet Union). Includes slave-labor camps, sex, Soviet politics, and lots and lots of death (Soviet Union remember). I read this after reading Koba the Dread (non fiction book on Stalin, also by Amis) which was perfect back to back.

The Face of Another is an great, great book about a scientist whose face is badly disfigured in a laboratory accident. He has dropped out of society owing to the lack of a face (the story is based in Japan). As a plastic surgeon explains to him, the face "is a roadway between oneself and others"; people cannot reach out to a man "without the passport of the face". Even his wife, for whom he should be much more than a face, treats him with a suppressed revulsion. The protagonist retreats to a quiet hideout and attempts to fashion himself a new face.

Estranged from the world when without a face, he finds that with his new face he is suddenly a stranger to himself? it is as if he has a new identity upon his old one. His plan is to approach his wife as a stranger and seduce her, but this proves more complex than he had imagined. In Abe's hands the problems of having no face, and then a new face, become the material of a drama more compelling than any detective novel or thriller.

I loved it. Also there is a movie version with the same title of the book that is pretty awesome (not Face/Off).

No idea if anyone knows who Gerhard Richter (famous German painter) is, but this is a collection of his writings and interviews on art (mainly on painting though). This is the sixth time I have read it, and it is still great. If you care or are interested in contemporary painting/art this is a great philosophical and at points funny text on those subjects.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:42 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 990,471
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

I just finished Time's Arrow. The life of a Nazi War Criminal told backwards.

Amis's a cheerful fellow isn't he
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 01-30-2011, 06:02 PM
In Soviet Russia, bomb disarms you!

Credits: 42,762
Sergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud ofSergei Fedorov has much to be proud of

Code:

I do think he has a sense of humor in all that doom and gloom, for instance the full title of Koba the Dread is Koba the Dread: Laughter and the Twenty Million. Also within Koba he talks at lenght about his bromance with Christopher Hitchens, which at times is garners a chuckle.

I liked Time's Arrow to. You should give House of Meetings a chance, Information is good too.

Pointless Trivia:

The Canadian indie rock band (from my home town) The Weakerthans wrote a song called "Time's Arrow", based on the novel. It appears on their 2003 album Reconstruction Site.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:36 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i just got my Kindle. so im reading a lot.