forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-22-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,725
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
dddddddddddd nutz Papi!
Old 12-22-2015, 07:03 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,806
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Default Christmas

I have to say Christmas has to be the most depressing Holiday there is. It really messes with my head thinking of all the kids who are dirt poor and won't get anything for Christmas this year. Maybe their parents are drunks who rather drink what little money they have instead of getting even a small gift for their kids. maybe it is a single mom working two jobs or more trying to make ends meet. The single mom will probably do the best she can to get at least a few small gifts. The kids of the drunks although sad about not getting shit for Christmas probably expected not to get anything and are used to it by now. Then the kids of the single mom they will probably be appreciative of what little they received and probably understand that their mom did her best. Then the shit part comes when the poor kids go back to school after Christmas break and have to listen to the other kids brag about all the gifts they received. Then you have the kids that get hundreds of dollars in gifts who are pissed because one of the things they asked for they didn't get. I was raised in a home were we got tons of gifts but when I was a kid I didn't understand or think about those who didn't get anything. So I am not depressed about my situation I am depressed thinking of those who will have less than a Merry Christmas. Then you have other parts of the world were life is really fucking the kids. That being said I wish everyone here a Merry Christmas.

Last edited by Vodkaman : 12-22-2015 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 07:45 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,678
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

I can be overwhelming to think about all the suffering around the world. And it always seems to be the innocent who bear the brunt of the crap that runs downhill. Had some tough years myself as a single father. One year, no tree until the day before when the lots were practically giving them away. And no presents until the following Friday when I got paid. That can really get you down as a parent.

Thing is, we got through it, and maybe, grew a bit from it as well.

Sometimes you have to try to affect whatever goodness you can within your own reach, using your empathy for those who don't have anything and cannot seem to get out from under it. Such an act of grace enriches your soul.

Don't beat yourself up for caring.

Have a Merry Christmas bro
Old 12-22-2015, 09:07 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Everything you said is one of the reasons I don't let myself have kids.

But really out of all that, to me the worst is the parents who get their young kids and X-Box or a cellphone and say it's from Santa, meanwhile little Timmy from the Jones' only got a banana and a pair of underwear.

That's fucked up!

I can't wait for this holiday to pass by. I'm 34, but I still feel "orphan" syndrome. Although I'm 100% ok with only buying for and getting from just my boyfriend.

One year we were at a Starbucks across from a WallMart and looking over at that insane parking lot, I was happy not to have to deal with that shit. And going to a mall and not finding one parking spot and then it took a half hour to get out of that death trap. There are blessings in every curse I guess.

And my cat under the tree looking freaking cute under the pretty lights...now that's all I need.
Old 12-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,519
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Lighten up FRANCIS. Where do I click like to get that little girl a puppy? Is it 1 million likes or what?
R.I.P. JMA

Old 12-23-2015, 03:01 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Bien, bien.
Been missing my MM.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 12-23-2015, 06:18 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Back atcha!

Now here's the year in review for all you missed to catch you back up.

It's funny cause they're crickets which signifies unfunny and they're having the sex which makes it all ok and make sense.
Old 12-23-2015, 01:36 PM

LOL. Where are all the bitches up in here?
R.I.P. JMA

Old 12-23-2015, 05:11 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,642
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

I'm too busy playing with myself and leaving a mess for someone else to clean afterward.
Old 12-23-2015, 05:23 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,877
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Why prostitution illegal? You give a chick some money, she acts nice towards you for 30 to 60 minutes. Does what you want. Shit, every man should, by law, get a coupon for a free one on their birthday. There should be a section of every quicky mart where you can pick one up when you get gas. Grab a six pack, some Slim Jims, and a redhead. World would be a better place, my friend.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...