forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-02-2010, 05:51 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 12-02-2010, 06:08 PM

Credits: 79,157,879
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This video worries me. I know it is just a matter of time before I get in an accident over there.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:11 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

i couldnt imagine driving over there
Old 12-02-2010, 06:25 PM

Code:

It's crazy. I took some video, I should put it up on youtube.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,563
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

That's great. I just sent that to my Chinese friend who was complaining about American drivers go figure.
Old 12-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,489
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

am i the only one who finds the blurring of the faces unnecessary?
Old 12-02-2010, 07:25 PM

Code:

It's just a totally different way of driving. if you noticed, no one really got hit too bad. Everyone drives really slow. But no one looks and there is no concern for lines on the road. People will just stop in the middle of the street. Right out of the blue. Or a scooter or even a person wil just walk out in the road without looking. Women with babies. I cringe. I just hope I do not see anyone get hurt. Last time I was there I saw one of those long container trucks full of sand sideways on top of a little farmers vehicle. Someone had to get squished, but the view was obstructed as we passed by so I couldn't tell for sure.
But meanwhile, Chinese people always ask me if there are a lot of accidents in the US. When I tell them, not really, why? They say it seems that way from American movies.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-02-2010, 08:03 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,015,563
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I know a few foreigners who've been driving with two feet at all times for the past 20 years.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:07 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,678
dirtman775 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

This is whats called Nu Ru Gel....they use it in AMP'S

What a ride, what a ride

Last edited by dirtman775 : 12-02-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,678
dirtman775 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

My question is, when are the american women gonna catch on to this????