forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-17-2014, 08:26 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,928
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-21-2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: fixed vid.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:18 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-21-2015 at 11:12 AM. Reason: fixed vid.
Old 01-22-2015, 01:14 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,747
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Behold, the latest, and simply greatest bootleg merch to ever hit the market. Straight out of China, ready for ordering, is the "Sexy Inflatable Girl Pony" that you see above. That's right everyone, China is now mass-producing Anthro Rainbow Dash sex dolls.
According to the listings here and here and here Dash stands at 5 foot 9 inches tall and is made of PVC.
The price on the site says that one of these could be yours for as low as $99 a piece if you order in bulk, the factory is prepared to churn out as many as 3500 ponies a month if you need them to.
It does appear to be one solid piece, much to the dismay of 80% of our readers, but the listing says that it IS good for parties, advertisments, or outdoor events. Seen here is a full-grown Chinese man standing next to a fully-inflated Dash doll.
Just imagine what a great pool-toy it would make.
The company producing these also says it can do custom orders, so making other characters, or your OC IS a possibility, if you're willing to wire money directly to mainland China.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 01-22-2015, 05:07 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2015/01/2...re-pretty-gay/

Old 02-24-2015, 10:08 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,747

Wife chops off cheating husband’s penis, twice

By Chris Perez
January 13, 2015 | 10:54am

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

A jealous wife in China chopped off her cheating husband’s penis as he slept, then snuck into his hospital room after he had it sewn back on — and hacked it off again and tossed it out the window.

Fan Lung, a dad of five, sealed his fate when he decided to use his wife’s cellphone to send his secret lover a hot and heavy email, Central European News reports.

The 32-year-old forgot to log out of his account after the message was sent, which is how his 21-year-old wife, Feng — who is now under arrest for grievous bodily harm — came across the saucy exchange and snapped.

The jilted wife went berserk, grabbed a pair of scissors, stormed into their bedroom and cut off his penis while he was sleeping.

Lung was rushed to the hospital, where doctors were able to save the appendage and sew it back on.

But Feng was able to sneak into the recovery room, where she chopped his penis off a second time and threw it out the window, according to CEN.

A shocked Lung chased his wife outside, despite losing a lot of blood.

“Staff rushed out to see what was happening and found the patient with blood streaming down his legs hitting the woman,” a hospital spokesman said. “He was stopped and the woman was taken in for treatment, and then we discovered she had chopped his penis off again.”

Despite desperate search efforts, authorities were unable to find Lung’s manhood. Police believe it may have been stumbled upon by a stray dog or cat, according to CEN.

Lung’s side chick — Zhang Hung, 21 — said she’s OK with her man not being able to have more children.

“It doesn’t matter that he’s lost his fertility,” she told CEN. “He has five children already.”

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:24 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

^^^ What. The. Fuckity. Fuck.

Sounds like his side ho didn't care much for him either. She's probably grateful.

Still though, what. the. fuckity. fuck.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:18 AM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,955,296
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:10 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 04-01-2015, 05:36 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Last edited by MadamMeow : 04-01-2015 at 01:51 PM. Reason: fixed vid
Old 04-14-2015, 05:11 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Last edited by MadamMeow : 04-14-2015 at 08:27 AM. Reason: fixed vid