forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-16-2012, 05:43 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,971
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Michael Owen for the win! Which doesn't happen much these days!

Code:

I don't mind the idea of Redknapp as England manager. Hiddink would be great, but I fear a public backlash if they don't appoint an Englishman (ridiculous I know). I think Benitez is a bit of tit, but he does have a good cup record.

As for the whole Terry/Cappello thing, the FA handled it so fucking badly. However, it glosses over the issue that Cappello should have never given that mockney cunt the armband back in the first place.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:48 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,781
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

There weren't too many other candidates. Gerrard and Ferdinand are too crocked, Lampard wasn't guaranteed a game, Rooney's too unpredictable. Same as now. I can't believe Ashley Cole's been mentioned as a possibility, the same guy who shot an intern with an air rifle last year.

Looks like Parker gets it by default
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-16-2012, 05:50 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,398
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I don't think Benitez has coached at the national team level. He's available though. Knows the league, language and culture. IMO, would be a great choice.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:57 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Most manager's haven't, hardly a reason. He's coached in Spain, England and Italy, that's plenty of experience.

This reminds me of how annoyed I get when commentators say a player, like they did with Joe Hart, doesn't have enough international experience to play in the national team.

Firstly, if he doesn't play he'll never get the experience.

But the main point is that, again to use Hart as an example, this is a player who goes up against players like Rooney, Torres, Drogba on a week by week basis how much more experience does a player need?
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-16-2012, 06:12 PM

Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

IMO Parker is best option at the moment. That or Gerrard, who will probably get it.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 02-16-2012, 06:15 PM

Code:

Personally, with everyone fit, neither would get into my team.

Hart
Richards Jagielka Lescott Baines
Carrick Wilshire
Johnson/Sturridge Rooney Young
Welbeck

I like Parker, I just like Carrick more
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-17-2012, 04:25 PM

Code:

Carrick is good, but he has to be on his game, and as a United fan I unfortunately know how he can be a dead weight in games.

I quite like your team, with the exception of the Johnson/Sturridge part. I think Johnson needs to move a club where he's going to play every game before he's an England regular, and I think Sturridge would be wasted out there. Unfortunately I do not have an alternative, as it appears Walcott has decided he's going to be shit.
Quote:
Pobs= pimp
Old 02-21-2012, 05:39 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,486
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

I'm gonna be pissed if Manchester City doesn't hang on to win the Premiership. I can't stand to look at another ManU championship.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 02-21-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:55 PM

Code:

I disagree.

I was going to write a whole neutral thing about how city look shattered while United's injury crisis is ending but can't be bothered.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 02-22-2012, 03:39 PM

Code:

Fuck City.
Quote:
Pobs= pimp