forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-01-2013, 02:33 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh, that's a good idea!

I will do this once I figure out how to make it not as small anymore, but I'm giving up for the time being.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Foetus

"1. Find chrome.exe on your computer. Right click and choose Properties, Compatibility, "Run in compatibility mode for Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 1)". Click Ok.
2. Close Chrome and restart the browser.
3. Change your Chrome theme to anything other than "Classic""
Old 03-04-2013, 08:46 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Thanks Foetus, although I'm better nows anyway. Hopefully I won't need to try this in the future.

My too small problem was from changing display settings trying to fix the too big problem.

Back to normal now, thank god.

Honestly, you guys had me scared my home computer was going to be fucked up because my work computer was (I do use my login on both). I'm very happy that didn't happen.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:30 PM
MadamMeow

The site I get the tv shows from is all of a sudden blocked by my company's firewall.

Damn updates.

Anyway, until I can get the IT guy that comes in occasionally, is there any way around this?

I was wondering if using one of those ip changers could maybe get around it, or if I could use this PuTTY program the folks at TOGIH hooked me up with when I got with the server. The program lets me access the TOGIH server from my laptop. Could it be possible for me to maybe use that at work to access my laptop and somehow by an act of god use my home internet to get around the firewall?

Yeah I know the answer is probably no, and I don't want to install the stuff on here if it won't work, but it's worth a shot.

I'm tired as hell when I go home and I have to do girl stuff like laundry and making dinner for Rocker182 when he gets home at almost midnight. Also, I like to give you guys a break from my relentless posting, so if any of you know what I'm talking about and think it would work, please...

Old 08-05-2013, 04:55 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I don't know what you're talking aboot.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:59 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

It's ok, I don't think I know what I'm talking about either.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:24 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,306
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

you could just get them from another site...

seriously, there's plenty to be found. I use tehparadox.com for most of my tv/movie links.

Old 08-06-2013, 03:10 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,044
Magnaflex has disabled reputation

Code:

The short answer is "No". Installing the software you mentioned will not unblock the restrictions your company has in place. The software on the server that monitors internet traffic watches for specific sites and won't let the site be viewed. Only the tech guy can unblock it. Normally companies install blocking software because their network and internet connections start to slow down because folks are doing non-company tasks on the computers. Sorry for the bad news.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:49 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

We're a small company. Only 5 people in the front office. Our IT guy hasn't been in weeks, but we rebooted the server on our own last Friday.

It's just weird it's all of a sudden. It's not the same block message you get when you try if you try to go to myspace and a few of those other dead social media sites. This is why I think it's something from the firewall updating itself.

There is a pic host used at the place i get my celeb pics from that's also cock blocked. That site was made about a month or two ago and is not well known, but if you get a pic that message pops up. I'm guessing those sites are using some ad things that are malicious.

But thanks for helping. I figured it wouldn't work. Lulz.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 08-06-2013 at 04:57 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 06:27 AM
MadamMeow

All that bitching and the site is working again now.

Thank god.