forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-25-2010, 11:44 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,423
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Unhappy When tats go bad...

On the 31st of August, I had another tattoo done. It's just an 'M' for Max, my youngest son. I've already got 'L' for Luke on t'other arm, so it was a given to get it done..

The next day, however, we had one of those family photo sessions up at Canterbury, and the photographer was very keen on getting motion shots, and Luke was only to happy to oblige by throwing himself all over me, an the new tattoo got a thorough rubbing. Several applications of E45 later, and after a few days, all is not well. The scab isn't black and crusty, it's green and moist.

So just over a week later, I finally drag my arse to the docs, who puts me on flucloxycillin for a week. The very next daym, the scab moves. I lift a small part that looks loose and a whole section comes away...

At this stage it doesn't hurt, unless I bash it (which I do, I work in a builder's yard). I'm not panicking, but am hoping fervently that it'll settle into something approaching normalcy so I can get some remedial work done. 4 days later...

...and I'm still quite hopeful. Most of the ink seems to have survived, so any touch-up work should be minimal. I just hope those deep pits fill out...

So this is where it's at now. I think I've got away with it, I just have to wait for the redness to disappear so I can get that outline re-done.

Just thought I'd share
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,038
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Damn, looks like you got lucky there dude. Glad to see you didn't lose girlfriend number two from the process...
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 09-25-2010, 01:08 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

id chew my fucking arm off to get rid of that tattoo.