forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-21-2014, 06:04 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

MonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the roughMonkeyBusiness is a jewel in the rough

How much faster is an Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 over a GTX 680?
Old 10-21-2014, 08:28 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I really don't know, I have nvidia in my older deader laptop, but looking at the site it's many steps up so I'm sure it will kick the old one's ass.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:52 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,013
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

It'll depend on what you want to do with it.

General PC use, you won't notice a single bit of different.

Watching movies, still won't.

Playing games... Old games, you MIGHT notice a difference in frames per second. New games will show more of a difference when the graphics settings are equal.

Comparisons of that are really hard to find online because test sites don't like to keep hardware/software around for testing newer components. It's one thing that's always annoyed me. They always mix in newer motherboards, faster RAM and/or hard drives, better processors, different games...

Anywho, here's two links I found which actually have the same game and close hardware except for the graphics cards.

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/N...GTX_680/9.html

http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/N...GTX_980/9.html

Personally, I haven't bought a "top-three tier" graphics card in a decade and don't regret it. I'm not up for paying 2-3 X's the price for a %15-20 increase in FPS. I run at 1920x1200 and if I get more than 60FPS I'm happy.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:59 PM
MadamMeow

^^^Thanks for the input strommsarnac!
Old 10-27-2014, 10:57 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,774
heywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Try booting with one of these, let it clean up your system. They work great.
Code:

Download the ISO, burn it to a CD/DVD and boot to it. It'll do automatic virus and malware cleanup.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:59 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,523
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Anyone here with Windows 8 having problems updating Windows? I been trying to install the same 8 updates for like 3 weeks now with no luck..Is there maybe a free tool i can d/l to fix this?
Old 05-26-2015, 07:15 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,722
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Didn't people with Windows 8 get a free update to 8.1? I have 8.1 and updates have been fine.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:42 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Maybe try this? The Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Code:

Old 05-27-2015, 12:38 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,523
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars
elmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his starselmerfudd is getting blinded by his stars

Thanks Madam i tried that & it says it fixed it but of course it didn't
Old 05-27-2015, 04:03 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Sorry elmer.