forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,097
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Not bad, but did not know where else to put it

Old 07-18-2008, 10:24 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,830
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Some people are seriously disturbed. Enjoy hell....

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica
Old 07-18-2008, 10:49 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,285
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

that picture makes me sick
Old 07-18-2008, 11:40 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

What respectable tattoo artist would even agree to do something like that? I am in no way religious but that's just sick and distasteful....and that's saying something coming from a DSF forum member haha.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,097
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

I actually think it is funny...but hey, I am a Christ Killer so what do you want.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:52 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

theres nothing even remotely funny about that, even if you dont believe in jesus he never did shit to you its so pathetic to get something like that, or even think about it or thinks its funny.

its great that bc christianity is considered a majority religion its ok to attack it, i cant even really get into this.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:53 AM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

Sure its funny to a certain extent. I could see like a shirt or something kinda like those "Holy Fucking Shit" shirts but to have that TATTOOED on your body, forever??? Come on.....
Old 07-18-2008, 11:54 AM
kicked the fuck out

Code:

I'm with you on this one.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:57 AM

Code:

4 out 5 of my tattoos are religious and when i was picking them out i saw some pretty offensive shit
Old 07-18-2008, 11:59 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,123
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Now that is pretty sweet.