forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: Which Butt do you fancy a packing?
A. This girl 56 21.96%
B. This girl 112 43.92%
C. This girl 8 3.14%
D. This girl 60 23.53%
E. No I'll just pack the car and take them home 16 6.27%
F. None, not my thing. 3 1.18%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2012, 12:09 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,793
BattleshipTx will become famous soon enoughBattleshipTx will become famous soon enough

D is skany
Old 06-25-2012, 08:27 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 28,772
Purple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSFPurple Fishes is loved by the DSF
Thumbs up Junk in the Trunk!

Like me some A!
Old 07-17-2013, 05:24 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,542
GodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSFGodsGift is loved by the DSF

B, because you don't get to see all of her ass which makes it more exciting to fuck.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:48 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,383
PussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
In fact, this response is lacking in the answer choices
Old 08-05-2013, 03:05 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 31,547
ITbang will become famous soon enoughITbang will become famous soon enoughITbang will become famous soon enough

Pump D's hole!
Old 12-18-2013, 05:07 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,426
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I said B but really the one that slams back the hardest.
No, harder.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:49 PM
SPAM

Credits: 2,802
Euell will become famous soon enoughEuell will become famous soon enough

oops...not bad haha
Old 06-18-2015, 03:27 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 3,251
Burmman has a spectacular auraBurmman has a spectacular auraBurmman has a spectacular auraBurmman has a spectacular aura

I like ass A it has some cushion and will work nice for some hard pounding doggy style. All the others are nice and would like to take a turn with each of them also but A is my first choice.