forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-11-2024, 08:36 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,259,164
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

O.J. Simpson, whose murder trial riveted and divided the world, dies at 76
By Elaine Woo
April 11, 2024 Updated 11:15 AM PT

(Myung J. Chun / Pool)

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 04-11-2024, 10:42 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,829
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

He got away with it up until now if you believe I heaven and hell.
Code:

Old 04-12-2024, 06:11 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,909,779
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Last edited by The Godfather : 04-12-2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-12-2024, 10:21 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,829

I have a white Bronco same year maybe it's a good time to sell
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,259,164

Line of Duty and Outlander star Brian McCardie dead at 59: Tributes pour in for 'wonderful and passionate actor' who passed away suddenly at home
By Rebecca Davison for MailOnline and Megan Howe and Jon Brady
Published: 13:58 BST, 30 April 2024 | Updated: 15:54 BST, 30 April 2024

Line of Duty star Brian McCardie has been found dead suddenly at home aged 59.

The Scottish actor was best known for playing mafia boss John Thomas 'Tommy' Hunter in BBC crime drama Line of Duty, but also appeared in Outlander and had joined the cast of series prequel Blood of My Blood.

Brian recently appeared in the hit BBC prison drama Time, starring Sean Bean and Stephen Graham - and before that hit the big time with a prominent role in action sequel Speed 2 alongside Sandra Bullock.

Announcing the news on X, formerly Twitter, his sister Sarah said he was gone 'much too soon'.

The post, which revealed that he died on Sunday, prompted dozens of tributes from fans, friends and fellow actors.

Sarah said: 'It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Brian James McCardie, beloved son, brother, uncle and dear friend to so many.

'Brian passed away suddenly at home on Sunday 28th April. A wonderful and passionate actor on stage and screen, Brian loved his work and touched many lives, and is gone much too soon.'

She continued: 'We love him and will miss him greatly; please remember Brian in your thoughts.'

United Agents, which had represented the actor, said: 'We are shocked and so deeply saddened by the tragic news of Brian McCardie's sudden death.

'He was an actor of such great talent who we were lucky to represent, and our thoughts are very much with his family and friends at this difficult time.'

Brian grew up in North Lanarkshire, moving from Motherwell to Carluke, south-east of Glasgow, and developing an interest in acting at an early age.

He attended St Brendan's and St Athanasius Primary Schools, before going on to study at Our Lady's High School in Motherwell.

It was during secondary school that he developed his passion for theatre and acting, starring in a production of 'Godspell' with a local drama group.

He appeared in episodes of The Bill, Holby City and Sky Atlantic series Domina, and appeared as crass detective Dougie Gillman in the film adaptation of Irvine Welsh's darkly comic police drama Filth opposite James McAvoy.

At the Lyric Theatre in Belfast, Brian McCardie performed his one man show called Connolly about the Irish trade union leader and republican James Connolly.

He was supposed to present the show in a six-week run at the Edinburgh Fringe in 2020, but this had to be cancelled due to the Covid pandemic.

The accomplished actor took on a string of roles that took in his native Scotland, the rest of the UK and even Hollywood, appearing in action sequel Speed 2 and in Rob Roy opposite Liam Neeson.

But when asked by The Herald which of his roles he'd be remembered for most, he joked: 'Probably Crimewatch.'

He told the paper he voluntarily walked away from Hollywood after working on five films in four years, adding that he found Tinseltown 'Machiavellian'.

McCardie added: 'I think my representatives at the time were trying to put me into a box. You know, have a six-pack and be well-built with a chiselled jawline. Be some kind of prototype, young actor.

'And I had no interest in playing an idealised version of people.'

Louise Thornton, head of commissioning at BBC Scotland, said: 'He was a talented, versatile actor across stage and screen and was brilliant playing the intimidating and central character Tommy Hunter in the early series of Line of Duty.'

Producer Paul Larkin who was a friend of Brian, paid tribute to him on 'X', formerly known as Twitter.

He said: 'Brian was a brilliant friend and we had many discussions about mental health issues where he was a fantastic help to me. As well as that; he was a phenomenal actor. Sleep tight Brother.'

Scottish actor Simon Weir said: 'Just devastated by this. Nobody made me laugh like you. Proud to have been your friend and will miss you more than words can say. Rest in peace old friend.'

Director Alec Bowman Clarke said he had written a part for him in a future project, adding: 'I spoke to him a few times about projects & always found him genuine, passionate, generous and funny.'

Kenny Doughty, agent at the Artists Partnership added: 'Very saddened to learn that the immensely talented Brian McCardie has passed away suddenly. Had the pleasure of working with him & he was a true talent, fun & a good man. Will miss him. My condolences to his family.'

MP Angus Robertson added: 'Tremendously sad news. Brian McCardie was a terrific actor and lovely guy. Sincere condolences to his family and friends.'

Code: