forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Lookin' Good Sweethearts of the Day

Old 03-17-2012, 11:27 PM

Credits: 79,165,155
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
just one for me, and it got real messy immediately after.
It was fun though!
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!

Last edited by TheSNakE : 03-17-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:37 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Well, I was hoping you meant fun messy, but I'm guessing you mean personal life messy. I get that. Trick is to have them with girls that aren't your girlfriend.

Lol don't listen to me, I'm a bad influence. But that is how mine went down so no one had hurt feelings except I'm facebook friends with 2 of the chicks, but they are married and don't want to fuck around anymore. That gets me depressed because I want pussy.
Old 03-17-2012, 11:53 PM

Code:

lol, you're so funny. I hope you get some. I am all for it. The two girls were roommates and lovers. I slept with one a few nights before, so she invited me over to bang her gf. But I guess I enjoyed it too much, and she got mad and threw her gf out the house. Then I just slept with them separately for a while.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-18-2012, 12:00 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Well I'm glad that's the worst it got. Every man should have a MFF threesome at least once in their life.
Old 03-18-2012, 12:02 AM

Code:

I say at least every 10 years. I'm due
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-18-2012, 12:20 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Well if that's the case I'm due too. I wish we could just go to the pussy store and pick out a third. Well then again I guess you could and pick out 2, but my experience with bought pussy is that they don't scissor or lick. I paid a bitch in Amsterdam to feel her tits basically. They were nice, but not $200 nice.

Wow, I'm running my mouth tonight. Lol, yet I can't stop myself.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 03-18-2012 at 12:33 AM. Reason: spell fail
Old 03-31-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,636
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:47 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 11,772
momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!momsdrunk said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:

She'd break me in half, and I'd die happy!
Old 04-03-2012, 01:02 AM

Code:

I never banged a girl that buffed. I'd like to try at least once.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-12-2012, 02:05 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,117
makelove is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

nice pic