forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-02-2009, 12:50 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,011
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

In the Marines we called it "100 mph tape" and the places I've seen it applied are scary (reminds me of the plane in The Rundown). Personally I used duct tape once to seal a gash on the inside of my arm from some little african bastard that tried to stab me with a fire-sharpened stick.
-SRD
Old 09-02-2009, 01:05 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Aw we would look cute together. lol
Old 09-02-2009, 06:19 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,447
kool.inc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I too duct taped my friend to the wall off of the ground, but I think we were Juniors in high school... epic. The same friend wrapped his shoes in duct tape because they were worn out...
Old 09-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,196
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

Old 09-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,082
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I'd tape bexx to the wall and have my way with her, that way I can duct it and fuck it!!

only if she was down, that is
Old 09-02-2009, 07:46 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,740
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

You mean, like, down with gettin the herp?

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:26 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

gee thanks
Old 09-02-2009, 10:39 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,018
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I used to be a member of SCA (Society of Creative Anachronism) and we used lots of duct tape. Great for holding practice armor and weapons together. Great for holding carpet armor together
Old 09-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 540,956
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I had pit passes a few years ago to Seafair in Seattle and the hydroplane boat we were with cracked up. It didn't flip (no ESPN highlight reel) but got pretty well beaten up. So this multimillion dollar boat capable of a few hundred miles per hour over the water was fixed with duct tape. They put the driver in the cockpit and duct taped the lexan windshield over the driver and sent him on his merry way. He ended up winning that heat and placing second or third overall.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,793
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

aww bleach you know i am
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"