forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-11-2010, 12:53 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,226
cyberjones is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Is that the observation deck for the Sears Tower? My wife almost hurled on that one a couple of years ago.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:53 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,118
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-11-2010, 01:27 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 01-11-2010, 01:29 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,313,118
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

wow, those are really nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 01-11-2010, 02:38 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,100
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Everyone has seen the Windows XP background bliss (below in case you are a neanderthal or neoluddite). Below it is an updated picture taken a few years ago. Drink and enjoy.

-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-11-2010, 02:54 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

nice change
Old 01-11-2010, 03:16 PM

Credits: 79,165,963
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

It's called winter.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 01-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,100
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

It's called an assload of grapevines and arbors. Yummy wine!
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-11-2010, 05:16 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,013
IG-88 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The person in that video is a professional hunter. Not many "rich ahole" tourists on a big five safari would stand their ground under a charge like that and execute a perfect kill shot. If they attempted to... the video would likely end different.

I don't know how corrupt the wildlife officials you worked with were. But whatever. Not every hunter is a rich asshole exploiting poor naive locals or raping nature and endangered animals. The professional hunter in that video supports his family by risking his life. He could quit and try a career in sales. ...then the evil rich tourists would get eaten and after that happened a few times, interest in big 5 hunts would disappear, and then the native people and animals could go back to flourishing in their blissful Eden.

Of course maybe this pro hunter is good at what he does. gets paid well. likes his job. IDK maybe he likes seeing rich assholes shit their pants. He can choose whatever legal career path he wants. If that involves shooting kittens in a cardboard box, I am fine with it.

"Hunt with a minimum of the .375 caliber, as is the lawful minimum in most African countries. One-shot kills with the .375 cannot always be guaranteed so you may consider a larger caliber if you shoot it well. First shot placement is all-important as the follow-up on a wounded cat can be extremely exciting if not downright dangerous. A poorly shot Lion will lie in wait and is capable of great speed in a charge. When he charges, he will target just one of the party of hunters and will be intent on doing deadly harm. It has been proposed by some that the rifle used for the follow-up on a wounded Lion is not the same rifle you used for the initial shot. If available use the largest caliber Double Rifle that you are comfortable with for this task. The Lion in full charge can be an extremely difficult target and only a large caliber rifle can be counted upon to stop this Big Cat. Listen carefully to the instructions of your Professional Hunter and follow them to the letter. Take your time and proceed cautiously when on the trail of this largest of the African predators."
Old 01-11-2010, 05:31 PM

Credits: 79,165,963

Professional killer of innocent animals minding their own business. What a contribution to society. No doubt he is a good shot. I hope one of them cats gets him one day though. Believe me, I ain't no bunny huger, but there is no justification for those hunts.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!