forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-17-2012, 10:39 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,569
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF
Default Allure’s ‘Look Better Naked’ and The Naked Truth issues

Allure’s ‘Look Better Naked’ issue: Debra Messing, Maria Menounos, Leslie Bibb, Taraji P. Henson and Morena Baccarin

Allure has rolled out another installment of their “Look Better Naked” issue and we’ve got photos of all five ladies featured in the shoot. Debra Messing, Maria Menounos, Leslie Bibb, Taraji P. Henson and Morena Baccarin all took it off in support of the idea that beauty is not always about perfection.

That’s right ladies, Allure wants you to feel comfortable in your own skin, which is a great concept, but I’m not sure if using the following seriously statuesque ladies does all that. The issue will hit newsstands on April, 21st and you can find out more about it via the official website here.

Enough of the jibber jabber here’s our ladies of the buff and a little bit about how they got themselves mentally ready to dare to bare.

Debra Messing:

“Once you have a child, once you pass 40, you have a different relationship with your body,” she said. “I love my body in a way I never have before.” And the parts she loves the most? “My shoulders, clavicle, and chest,” she explains.

Maria Menounos:

The 33-year-old Extra host has a healthy attitude about her body, but that doesn’t mean she’s comfortable getting naked. In fact, she’s so hesitant to be bare it all that she’s afraid of getting pregnant because of how much she’d have to expose. “I have some serious issues here,” she admitted. “But I want to get over that.” She looked to this photo shoot to cure to her shyness, and it may have worked: “This was definitely challenging,” she said, “but I feel so much better having done it.”

If you missed it, Maria accidentally had a serious bikini wardrobe malfunction which you can “catch up on” here.

Leslie Bibb:

Bibb, 37, went on a four-day juice cleanse to get ready for her shoot. “It was an angry four days,” says Bibb. “Sam [Rockwell, her boyfriend] was like, ‘Thank God I’m not with you right now. You are not nice on the juice cleanse.’”

Taraji P. Henson:

“My friends won’t be surprised by this shoot,” Henson said. “Whenever we go to the beach, I’m like, ‘Is this a nude beach? Can I take my top off?’”

Morena Baccarin:

“I didn’t want it to be an overload, like ‘That girl is always taking off her clothes,’” she said. “This is for the art of it. It’s beautiful.”

I have to give it to these confident women and for the classic and sexy shoot by photographer Patrick Demarchelier.