forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-09-2008, 02:21 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,861
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Default Sign A Petition - To Stop A Crazy German

1,000,000 signatures needed by May 23rd to help stop ego maniacal German director Uwe Boll from making any more shitty video game movies.

In April 2008, the Guardian newspaper ran an article claiming Boll had promised to retire if an online petition at petitiononline.com asking him to do so received 1,000,000 signatures. As of May 8 there are over 260,000 signatures. (wikipedia)

If you hate the movie adoptions to 'the games of 'Bloodrayne', 'BloodRayne II: Deliverance', 'In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale', 'Alone in the Dark', 'House of the Dead', and plans of doing 'Far Cry' then please do sign and get a coupon for a free pack of gum from the makers of Stride. Yeah so it's not GTA4 for free, but this man has the nerve to say his upcoming movie adaption of 'Postal' will beat 'Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull'. The man thinks he's got the biggest dick in cinema; just fucking insanely delusional on all levels.
Article

Sign the petition
Old 05-10-2008, 12:43 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,808
retlok is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm glad you brought this up! I heard about the petition earlier today.

At this point, stopping him from making movies would honestly be better humanitarian service than ending world hunger I believe.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:47 AM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,852
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Signed this earlier. Gawd willing many, many more will as well.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:07 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,290
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Please sign this petition everyone who cares about mr uwe bolls should sign this, the man truly is a visionary and deserves as much recognition for his talents, no seriously he's awesome, who else could move so many people, not even hayzeus could do that; causing a petition to be made, that takes real skill.