forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,428
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Great fuckin' riff!
Good pull from your slightly slanted ink-poisoned melon tatts!

N2 FTMFW!!!!

Old 03-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,797
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Sorry, but that's not FTW. That definition only applies when they want it to. It's liberal that want to take a wide interpretation of the Constitution. They will say woe to the poor boy on trial, it was the environment he was raised in, but fail to notice the many others that came from the same environment and raise above it. That is the true sense of liberalism. However, it is the same ppl that say we need more treatment center, but not in my neighborhood. So liberalism is a fallacy.

They call for more entitlements for the ppl, which requires the increase in government size and involvement, thus reducing and suppressing everyone's rights including the rich (who help support the charities), because it trickles down to everyone, in sense helping no one but their fat pockets.

They wish to control guns, but don't want to take responsibility when a person dies in their home because they were unable to protect themselves. The reason: when you prohibit and stifle certain action and activities, then it encourages criminal activity. Just look at the drug issue. When prohibition was enacted after WWI, look at the amount of criminal activity that incurred over booze and with it an increased violence. I'm not saying conservatives are right either, because they prohibited other values to serve their means.

They think by controlling guns and gun rights, it will reduce the number of guns in criminal hands. Trust me, criminals have no problems finding and buying guns, legally or illegally.

Liberals would rather fixes things by entitlements, but the monies to pay for it have to come from somewhere. That means increased taxes. What ever happened to survival of the fittest? I admit I'm on disability and take government monies every month for everyday expenses and housing (Section 8), but I look towards charities to help resolve my other financial and social woes. if they can't assist me,then I rely on my own perseverance or perish. If we continue to coddle society then we encourage the weak and infirm to undermine the genetic make-up of man and beast. If you tax the ppl to death to support unwarranted entitlements, then there is no money for charity and ppl have to look to the government to support them, creating more government control, not less. That doesn't maximise freedom, it stifles it with regulation and control. That puts the power into the ruling class, which again contradicts your definition.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:15 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I respectfully disagree.
I wish you the best, despite what I see as your delusions regarding the suppression of individual freedoms, 'trickle-down' economics, and your trust in compassionate conservatism.
As said, I consider myself outside the two parties, primarily leaning toward libertarian - in the true sense- preserving freedoms, while realizing that we do have a socially collected responsibility to care for our brethren if for no other reason than to protect our own interest.
I am the son of a union family - which exists no more. Dad had a pension, Grandpa had disability, I wish I had that opportunity; and I would not be where I am without worker protections and true 'profit sharing', yet I do understand that the union's bloated as special interests have hijacked the voter representation process (yet the labor costs of a Detroit-built auto dropped to around ten percent of the retail sales price).
In my adulthood (since Reagan), I have seen ponzi scheme after ponzi scheme heaped upon the masses by our 'leaders' - the people we hire to protect our interest.
My business, and thus my livelihood, is tied more to the global market than it should be.
I have no problem sharing my successes, just get out of the way and let me earn, because when it comes down to it, I am betting on myself.
All that said; if, for one minute, you subscribe to the philosophy that by allowing the capitalist, profit motivated machine, it's member corporations, or its leaders to chart our course based upon moral or ethical guides, you are terribly and dangerously misguided.
Cheers.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:35 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,566
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

well said...but where are teh boobz?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:17 PM

Code:

Oh Hell - If you can get away with throwing out the moob:

FUCK YOU DSF AND YOUR SUBVERSIVE WAYS!!!!
I'm sliding into the depravity - not sure what's worse, the fact that I cared enough to stand there and take this, the reality of what my life has become, the pain of pulling the label off my chest, or explaining it to my lady when the bald spot is revealed.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:31 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,858
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i like this guy
Old 03-26-2009, 07:31 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,858
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

nevermind.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,816
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Fuck washington sucks. My hubby better figure out what kinda gun he wants and fast so he can stock up on ammo.
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 03-27-2009, 07:24 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,566
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

just get him one of these. then he doesn't need that many bullets. 1 per person will do it.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:33 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,797
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

New note on the Gun Control front.

Code:

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 05-20-2009 at 06:34 PM.