forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-25-2009, 10:07 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,471
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default No one can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009

Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 It has already started.... Ammunition Accountability Legislation Remember how Obama said that he wasn't going to take your guns? Well, it seems that his allies in the anti-gun world have no problem with taking your ammo! The bill 20 that is being pushed in 18 states (including Illinois and Indiana) requires all ammunition to be encoded by the manufacture a data base of all ammunition sales. So they will know how much you buy and what calibers. Nobody can sell any ammunition after June 30, 2009 unless the ammunition is coded. Any privately held uncoded ammunition must be destroyed by July 1, 2011. (Including hand loaded ammo.) They will also charge a .05 cent tax on every round so every box of ammo you buy will go up at least $2.50 or more! If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun! This legislation is currently pending in 18 states: Alabama , Arizona , California , Connecticut , Hawaii , Illinois , Indiana , Kentucky , Maryland , Mississippi , Missouri , New Jersey , New York , Pennsylvania , Rhode Island , South Carolina , Tennessee , and Washington .. Send to your friends in these states AND fight to dissolve this BILL!! To find more about the anti-gun group that is sponsoring this legislation and the specific legislation for each state, go to:

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:09 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,096
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

That is fucking bullshit!
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:15 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,974
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

meh. Texas is safe so whatever. Then again, I wouldn't give a fuck anyway. I don't own a gun so I don't need bullets.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

i hand load but components are damn near impossible to find these days. there is a lot of paranoia but with laws like these the paranoia makes sense
Old 03-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,799
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Thank goodness I live in Florida and they still allow felonies to buy guns and kill ppl.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,266
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

the problem with the United States and their laws is that the fucking criminals could do fuck all to the citizens, you can't carry a gun, yet they pull it on you and shoot you to shit as you go about your daily grind. This law protects them I'm afraid. Too bad for you lot, you're fucked.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:35 PM

Credits: 1,262
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Those rotten shitheads :

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
-2nd Amendment

Fucking with our ammo is infringing.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:49 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,612
Postmark is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You're correct -- it is purely bullshit. Snopes hasn't finished researching it, but it appears that all the Acts were introduced in 2007-2008 (Bush years) and were not passed. Also, the site Ammunition Accountability is paid for by the same company that is pushing to pass the bills. So it's not gun control nuts, it's greedy politicians and lobbyists.

So, the roof is not on fire...
Old 03-26-2009, 12:02 AM

Credits: 8,075
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

i didnt know we had so many firearm owners here. i think we should start showing some pics of what we got just to see if we are armed well enough
Old 03-26-2009, 12:08 AM

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hmmm, maybe all that rush to buy ar's and ak's wasn't just hysteria. Looks I'm going to the gun store and putting in a bulk order.