forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-15-2009, 11:03 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 247,822
Crazy808 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Jesus Martinez ruined the decade?

Really?

According to the Guardian anyway!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-rad...ed-the-decade1

Good work Jesus!

All information correct at time of going to print.

www.nationalsketch.com = Irish political satire

Last edited by Crazy808 : 12-15-2009 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:47 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default hahaha SWEEEEET!

Nice find Crazy808

Old 12-15-2009, 04:15 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,295
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Good going Jesus Martinez, i think we need to turn the FUCK ALL up a notch; Mohammad married a girl at six and consummated the marriage when she was nine, that's clear indication that Islam condones shagging pelolis, Fatwas be damned, let's piss off a few major hitters internationally and promote the cool pedo life style of the Mahdi.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:24 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,067
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

"consummated the marriage" when she was nine huh? Dude, it's sicker than that... up until that point, he "thighed with her." Basically he dry humped between her thighs.

Code:

Anyhow, congrats to Jesus for being mentioned before Perez Jizzface.

-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole

Last edited by MrGoutHimself : 12-15-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:25 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,972
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Jesus ruined the decade?

Fuckers clearly aren't Forum members!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 12-15-2009, 06:22 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

To be an evil fucker along those lines Jesus has to up his game, you hear that martinez, stop being a pussy and up your evil fuckery along the lines of the truly great lotr, the great Mahdi.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:12 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,347
underweardog is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Congrats!
Old 12-19-2009, 02:29 PM
king shit around these parts

JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily
JesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women dailyJesusMartinez gets propositioned by random women daily

I think this means I've accomplished something - I am just not sure what it is. I guess if the internet was like highschool, I'm the annoying ashole who tells all the cool kids off because they really aren't cool. Lets hope it makes me some fucking money like I was Julie and Julia.

Jesus Martinez
DrunkenStepfather.com

Old 12-31-2009, 09:32 PM

Code:

just keep what you're doing man, eventually you'll piss of the right people and become really famous, i'd say go after both ellen and oprah, not only are they bull dykes, but they'll love nothing more for you to come crying like a little bitch on their show after they've thoroughly butt fucked you.