forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Better than I thought it would be

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 07-13-2010, 01:20 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,524
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

Straight-to-DVD but it should have been in theaters. Sam Jackson "interrogates" an american terror suspect who's placed three nukes in three american cities. Jackson cuts off some fingers, electrocutes, and even waterboards the motherfucker. and he slits a bitches throat.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:44 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,956
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Might be my favorite movie of the year. I've watched it about 9 times, mostly because I have friends who keep wanting to watch it, but it has yet to get old. It's so stupid, but so damn funny and filled with references and cameos that you might not get without repeat viewings.

Example, the other gambler in the movie is actually Johnny from The Karate Kid, in case you didn't recognize him. Also in the scene where Craig Robinson is walking into the studio, the guy on the cell phone outside of the doors is the actor who played Biff in Back to the Future (not sure if it was confirmed, but it definitely looks like him).

Also the "A bet's a bet, I want my two dollars" is a Better Off Dead reference... there's so much awesome in that movie, despite the unbelievably terrible plot holes

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 07-13-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,947
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-13-2010, 02:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 731
nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.nzdawghaus is an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.

^^I dug this up, looks like him to me

Old 07-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,560
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

being a comic book fan i loved this movie solid voice acting with the cast especially john di maggio doing a mix of heath ledger and mark hamill
Old 07-13-2010, 03:02 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Oh thats cool.

I was asking Pred because Violator (played by Rob Corddry) reminds me of pred in every conceivable way.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:44 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,947
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Meh it got better after people started getting shot in the last quarter

It also had this

and more so not a total waster
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 07-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,035
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Fuck, now that you mention it...
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-13-2010, 07:18 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Count how many times Violator (predator) says "Goddamit, this is fucking bullshit. Fuck this". Plus the male pattern baldness... plus the rampant drug use.... plus the willingness to fuck anything... plus him wanting to "start" that guy's erection by "giving him a hand"....the scene where he has the hand lotion on his face pretending it's cum... too many similarities..

Oh, and the love of Motley Crue??!?!?!

Watch Hot Tub Time Machine again but this time think of Pred in that guy's place and it'll be 10x funnier