forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Deserves To Be DSF'er Of The Month
Eccles 8 11.43%
The Godfather 24 34.29%
Foetus 10 14.29%
cmetz 7 10.00%
smeegs 5 7.14%
Wood Dragon 12 17.14%
Megadouche 5 7.14%
The Juice 4 5.71%
Josephus 6 8.57%
dice1883 6 8.57%
josehl 2 2.86%
Rockula 3 4.29%
battagliero79 5 7.14%
Other (Specify By Reply - As Many As You Wish) 9 12.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2014, 03:54 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,453
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Ima have to bribe you with something a bit more tropical big guy. I moved to Hawaii a bit ago.

Old 06-02-2014, 05:17 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,321
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Ok, How about a real Bubba Burger?

Love Hawaii. Been a handful of times. Mostly Maui.
Old 06-03-2014, 02:58 AM

ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I was on Kauai for a year and loved the Bubba Burgers. Business took me to Maui. It doesn't suck.

Old 06-30-2014, 09:51 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Congratulations pisceschef, you are July's Member of the Month!

Well what can I say, this is one that is certainly loooooooooong over due.

Pisceschef predates me and made himself DSF famous starting from before my time. Further, he is also one of a select group of "kind folks" ... ok, more like what I considered to be internet badasses, that I actually had an e-crush on from afar. He's always been quick witted, sometimes uses that cool assed 70's type jive talking and would punish n00bs in the thunderdome.

How could anyone not like him?

One of his most legendary threads, Amateurs Dressed, Then Undressed has gotten over 2 million views and counting, and this coupled with his New Real Girls Thread give me the most headaches in the background as mod for sure, but they are Grade A perv material which makes it more than worth it to deal with those whinny "get my girlfriend's pics off your site" pleas.

He has also surprised and astonished us with epic genious threads such as Sharpies in the Pooper. You know, inventing fetishes you didn't know you had so your lazy ass can just sit there wondering why you didn't think of it.

He's given us a lot, and although he can't make it on quite as much as I would like, I appreciate he still does come in after all these years and always leaves with a smile.

So for all that and more, you are the Member of the Month!

If you think my title in your honor is a little too much, let me know and I'll tweak it down like it's a line for a MarkyMark fan letter.
Congrats again!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-30-2014 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:05 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,321

Congrats pizzachef. Now make me a sammich bish! with bacon. alot.

Last edited by The Godfather : 07-01-2014 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:21 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,141
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Congrats Pisces!

Old 07-01-2014, 07:30 PM
MEGADOUCHE

It IS about time. You are a funny fucker, and a treasure for this forum.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:22 AM

Default Aw shucks

I'd like to thank all the little people who made this possible. And by little people I mean all you worthless fucks who haven't bothered to step up once all the cool kids were thusly rewarded and Madame had no one left but my scraggly ass.

Man, not long ago showing up to play word games wouldn't get you squat. Now I am the DSFer of the fucking world! At least for July.

I'd like to think that my daily cock pics to Madame Meow's inbox had nothing to do my major award. But the reality is, I think I kept sending them to Boon. Cause he's got the ghey like that.

Old 07-03-2014, 08:46 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol, like I said this one was long overdue. Word games actually won't win you the title here, they can just earn you lots of rep if you use dirty words when I'm drunk.

And...yes, you've been dropping your goodies to Boon. I didn't get any. Booooo.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:18 PM
MEGADOUCHE

I nominate Stantz.