forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-19-2009, 09:09 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,863
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

true - very true - but a guy can dream, can't he? the moss trade was a rape-job though.

you're fucking crazy if you think cutler is a top 5 qb though...

brady
peyton
palmer
big ben
brees
mcnabb

fuck I'd take Kurt Warner or Tony Homo over Cutler.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 08-19-2009, 09:18 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,857
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

lol it so was. im a raiders fan so i know. the best part is... that was the best offer they got.. 30 other teams said "4th rounder? FUCK THAT"

i have this arguement with a lot of people. i can justify cutler top 5 because of this...
brady. #1
peyton #2
palmer -easily top 5.. but that busted knee. never been the same again so maybe honorary top 5 based on his once-great potential
brees #3
big ben - you put any top ten-top 15 qb on that team and theyll win superbowls. hes very good. clutch ect ect. but hes never been asked to carry that team. its like putting kerry collins up there based on the record he guided the titans to last year. QB in pittsburg. top 5 yeah. QBing anywhere else? top 15
and your obviously a philly fan because only you guys believe mcnabb is "an elite NFL qb" hes not. imagine he didnt have westrbook? guy catched like 80 out of the 300+ completions a year. cutlers career qb rating is already better than mcnabbs and he played on a team where he had to carry the team because they had bums (5th string last year) as running backs and a defense tht gave up 24 points a game. everyone knew broncos were throwing the ball but they still couldnt stop jay.

so as you can tel. im a big cutler homer. in my opinion. hes top 5.. FUCK i forgot phillip rivers.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:27 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,863
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

lol...yes - and if it's any consolation - I originally had rivers instead of mcnabb.

i have a beautiful love/hate relationship with dnabb, it's hard to explain. I'm just not ready to put Cutler up there yet - he could very take off in chicago and prove your point....but I don't see it yet.

and I'm thankful neither of us mentioned Eli.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 08-19-2009, 09:51 AM

Code:

thats the relationship you have to have with mcnabb tho.. cause he will give you 300 yard games where hes just on fire.. then hell throw up a dud the next week and complete 37% of his passes. thats why to me hes never been and will never be considered elite. you gotta play game in and game out consistant to be considered one of the best.

im not a big eli basher.. i thinl hes a good qb.. if he was in pittsburg or new england. hed have 4 rings too... but he won a ring.. with statistically the worst team to ever make the superbowl.. yeah yeha their defense payed out of their mind.. but he still had dto make plays.. hes definently not on the curve that phillips and cutler are on already. but hes got that slow bloomer thing going. im interested to see what others' opinions on best QBs are. maybe we'll get a nice cowboy fan who thinks romo is the second coming.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:13 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,183
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

i think cutler's better than rivers and better than palmer(now). palmer was good, but his injury fucked him and he might never be the same.

big ben knows how to win(and fuck girls) but hes not a better qb than cutler. theres a difference. althoguh this will just get started on how to rate the qbs.

i go with talent and stats over success. if we go by success trent dilfer is a good/great qb...
Old 08-19-2009, 04:27 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

100% agreement. Ben is not a great QB, he's just gelling with the right group. Cutler doesn't seem to gel with any group, but he's pretty fucking talented. Palmer is a huge (?). Charlie Frye, anyone?
Old 08-20-2009, 02:13 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,630
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

And somehow Matt Hassleback is never on anyone's mind. You damn fuckers.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,183
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

wow plaxico gets 2 yrs? for shooting himself? i understand he fucked up, but for dante stallworth to be on probation and house arrest after he killed someone while drunk driving, it just doesnt seem fair.

fucked up
Old 08-21-2009, 12:14 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

tough to compare...i agree its fucked up that killed a man and the other shot himself int he leg but plax didnt comply with the police while stallworth called 911 and cooperated...also NYC is very strict about unlicensed guns and the da wanted to make an example out of a celeb and show that everyone is treated the same...the prosecutors in miami should have made stallworth do more time

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 08-21-2009, 09:26 AM

Code:

yeah i agree. i think the biggest factor was the DA. you get a superbowl winning WR for the new yokr football giants fall into your lap? your gonna try and make an example out of him. no telling what aspirations this DA has...

but bottom line, i think it is pretty unfair. i understand the reasoning behind setting an example. but if your someone who walks around with an unlicnesed weaponed... i dont think you care/will get scared straight by the plaxico sentance. stallworth killed a man for christ sakes.. and leonard little killed a woman. if only NY proscecuted white collar crimes like they did this one..