forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-23-2009, 07:26 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Favorite User Names

I approve the sign-ups so i see a lot of funny usernames. We get a lot of people that sign up but may never even post a single time so their name will not show up in the members list but you can see it at the bottom under "Who's Online" when they are logged in.

Post any user names that you like or find funny.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:29 PM
satan666

Today i approved these people with amusing names:
  • Lickthebutt
  • LostPuppyOfDoom
  • Mighty_Whitey
Old 08-23-2009, 07:34 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,096
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Zombie Hitler, best username ever.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 08-23-2009, 08:24 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

spiritwolf_1978
Old 08-23-2009, 08:34 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,447
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

fatanduseless
gayer than bicycle shorts

this one made me lol
Old 08-23-2009, 09:20 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Back in 80's my father still ran a commodore BBS for the user group he founded in the late 70's. Since dad was away on a two week vacation, I had to monitor the system and approve posts and new accounts. Someone created an account with the name "Dick Kling". I deleted it, thinking it was one of my friends joking around. Couple days later, it reappeared. Again, deleted. Couple days later, there it was again. I didn't delete it, but sent a msg to the account that enough was enough, quit already before my dad gets pissed. I got back a msg basically saying quit what and why do I keep deleting the account. I replied that it's obviously a fake name and only real names are acceptable. Guy replied that it is a real name and then went on about is this how the user group treated new visitors. I said prove it. He said look him up in the local phone book under Kling, Dick. There he was. So I approved his account. A few days later, my dad deleted the account for the same reason I did The guy (almost 60 years old) was PISSED and called and bitched and all. My dad told him he could use Richard for the his BBS name, but not Dick.

Why the hell would anyone name their son DICK KLING?!?!?!?
Old 08-23-2009, 09:43 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 323,312
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

there was a member of the supreme court names Learned Hand. off topic but ridic

Old 08-25-2009, 05:40 PM
satan666

• DruggDeeler
  • RandomFactsAboutCats
  • PhantomClingon
Old 08-25-2009, 06:00 PM
satan666

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm taking this annoying cunt off my list
Old 08-25-2009, 06:15 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 2,332
Its Just Ol' Red is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i can see fun times ahead for the catfact guy... annoying yet slightly humorous nonetheless