forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-15-2014, 01:32 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,316
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Stripgenerator

Hey, get your mind out of the gutter–Stripgenerator is about comic creation, not clothing removal–though we wouldn’t claim that the two paths have never crossed. The site lets you build your very own customized comic strip in a matter of minutes. Choose from an array of characters and objects, and then bring your strip to life, one square at a time. If you’re feeling particularly adventurous, sign up to start your own “strip blog” and have your content featured on the site’s home page.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 11-15-2014, 01:43 PM

BeFunky

Add some pizzazz to your profile pic with BeFunky: Free Online Photo Editing and Collage Maker. The site’s Web-based application lets you easily morph any photo into a cartoony character or Warhol-like painting.

Code:

Old 11-15-2014, 01:47 PM

Virtual NES

Go old-school and play dozens of original Nintendo games online. Once you get accustomed to the keyboard-based commands, even the most determined Koopa Troopas won’t be able to pull you away.

Code:

Old 01-25-2015, 09:04 PM

Everyday Carry

At Everyday Carry we provide an in-depth look into the pockets, professions, and lives of our community. Since 2009, we’ve been committed to helping people discover items to improve their day-to-day lives, prepare for adventure, excel in the workplace and tackle unexpected emergencies in stride.

Through our website, users can share their everyday carry (EDC) essential items carried on a daily basis or for a specific task, browse others’ EDCs, and explore a database of popular, tried-and-true products used by peers for related professions and interests. Our goal is to help you find the right tools for the job and provide a community for you to share your EDC and the story behind it.

What's in your pocket?

Code:

Old 01-25-2015, 09:07 PM

The Big Roundtable

The Big Roundtable is a home, both online and offline, for writers with true stories they need to tell and readers looking for compelling tales.

Code:

Old 01-25-2015, 09:09 PM

Grand St.

Creative technology marketplace. Cool stuff. Really cool stuff.

Code:

Old 01-25-2015, 09:11 PM

Love For The Elderly

So many elderly people have no one to care for them, no one to look after them, no one to love them. Help in giving seniors the love and attention they deserve. Founded by 14-year-old Jacob Cramer, Love For The Elderly collects anonymous letters of kindness from all around the world and distributes them to elderly people in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.

Code:

Old 01-25-2015, 09:14 PM

Muted

Stuff for guys. But with great photography, short descriptions.

Code:

Old 01-25-2015, 09:19 PM

Instructables

DIY! How-to make all kinds of things…

Code:

Old 01-25-2015, 09:26 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 270,827
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

I thought Boon was doing all he could to take care of the elderly.