forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-27-2016, 12:55 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,568
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Still battling this issue! One thing I noticed, in the upper right corner is an info section with my current user info.

(normal look)

Welcome, amtronic.
You last visited: Today at 10:33 AM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 4.
Credits: 18,826 [Check]

But when I click on the New Posts button, this is all I get. It's like it's not accessing all of my user info, which would also keep resident which posts I had read or any new posts since my last login. Not saying this is the problem, but maybe a worthwhile clue to help the powers that be troubleshoot it??

Welcome, amtronic.
You last visited: Today at 10:33 AM

Credits: 18,826 [Check]

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 10-27-2016, 01:40 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,719
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

My suggestion is take your hard drive out microwave it for 29 seconds not 28 not 30. Reinstall problem should be solved. You might also back up your favorites and uninstall your browser then after reinstall try without adblock running. Myself I would use first option but that is just me.
Old 10-27-2016, 06:01 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

I didn't notice that! Happening for me too.

Also what is happening, er rather not happening, is the search id is staying the same unless you completely hard clear your cookies, but after that it will go back to staying the same.

It is supposed to change, I've seen that while looking for solutions.

It's just stuck.

Or some setting was changed. I now get this message "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." when I used to get a different message when there was no new posts with an option to view posts from past 24 hours.

I don't have access to that stuff so I have no idea what happened

and lol Vodkman <3
Old 10-28-2016, 04:41 AM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,663
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Excuse me while I take a shit. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:37 AM

Code:

Me too. Move over.

Old 10-28-2016, 05:50 PM

Code:

Looks like mega didn't move fast enough
Old 10-31-2016, 06:41 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

That awkward moment (hours) you watch all the large group of kids walk right by your house.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:31 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,568
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Problem with always coming home so late is that I miss many of the kids in my neighborhood. I think there were only about a dozen that made it by tonight

On the plus side . . . I gots lots of candy to snack on for a while
Old 10-31-2016, 11:13 PM

In my neighborhood I guess a lot of the kids dressed up as black kids or (African Americans). The reason I say this is because there is only one black family for blocks around my house but there must have been 50 black kids or white kids dressed up in black face. I have to say about 98% of the little shits who rang my bell all said thank you. One little white kid came up dressed as a cowboy fake riffle and all. He cam walking up said "trick or treat or I'll shoot you". I had about 110 kids the were trucking them in from other neighborhoods. Fun night I have to say
Old 11-01-2016, 08:58 AM

Code:

We got a chester the molester sex offender in our neighborhood. By law in Florida they cannot decorate their house or even have their porch light on. All the kids know this and intentionally go up and ring the doorbell of the guys house all night. Of course the guy is fucked up, but the little shits do not need to antagonize him. If one of the little broken condom surprises is found floating face down in a lake I would understand. Not approve, but understand.