forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-18-2012, 11:29 PM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 105,200
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future

Old 10-19-2012, 06:01 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,878
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Who is that? She was also in the Facebook woes thread
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 10-19-2012, 07:25 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Her name is Amanda Todd. At 12, she flashed a 27 year old guy on a chat site. The guy screen shot the pic and used it to torment her for 3 years after by showing it to all her friends and family. She kept switching schools and he kept finding her and showing the new class mates. Then she killed herself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-pictures.html
Old 10-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.

Credits: 26,083
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this
Kal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win thisKal-El is in this to win this

I hope they nail that guy to the wall.

Code:

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Credit to all uploaders whose content I steal
Old 10-19-2012, 07:35 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,878
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Thanks. I'm aware of Amanda Todd. Didn't know what she looked like
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 10-19-2012, 07:36 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Me too.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:28 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,325
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Old 10-19-2012, 08:42 AM
You can find me sittin on a beach with my camera.

Credits: 93,440
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Honestly (And this is not the right thread so I will keep it very short)

That is the one of the most tragic videos I have ever seen, not only should they nail the guy, but every one around her for picking on her / bullying her and even nail her parents to the wall for not stepping and whipping some ass to defend their daughter. I know it was my girl getting harrassed like that, there would be hell to pay, even if that means my ass going to jail for a while.

Just a fucking pathetic would we live now.

and now back to the fuckery!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
And by lady fapping, I mean rubbing and poking the kitten.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:58 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,027
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

It is sad, but this picture kind of sums up my feelings about it:
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-19-2012, 11:23 AM
You can find me sittin on a beach with my camera.

Credits: 93,440
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Honestly Gout, I would say the same thing if it was the prom queen or some nerd boy sitting in the library all day to avoid people.

But you are right, most people are like that

Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
And by lady fapping, I mean rubbing and poking the kitten.