forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Decide Her Fate...
1. She deserves to be fired immediately 64 30.48%
2. She deserves to spend some time in jail for this 31 14.76%
3. I'd fire her and revoke her nursing license 72 34.29%
4. Harmless prank. Let the poor nurse be 43 20.48%
Voters: 210. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-11-2008, 03:09 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,019
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Think about these things happening to your daughter. Keep in mind that she never got hurt.

1. She was in a car with a friend or relative who was driving drunk or over 100mph, or weaving in and out of freeway traffic barely missing other cars, or on drugs.

2. She was made to strip naked at school so they could make sure she didn't have any drugs, weapons, etc.

3. Kids at school forced her into a large trashcan and then took pictures of her and posted them on the web.

4. Someone threw paint, food, whatever on her and laughed at her.

5. She's sick at a hospital and expecting humane medical care and someone shoves her into a body bag while she's incapacitated and takes photos of her.

I can go on and on. If you tell me that none of those would make you want the offender fired or sent to jail then... I pray your child is smarter than you so she doesn't get abused. It's obvious you don't have a clue why it's important to protect those who can't protect themselves. What you have is a serious case of depraved indifference. It's also sad that you think just because someone isn't "hurt", something isn't still wrong.

Off my high horse now.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:14 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

What he said.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:15 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,260
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i actually heard of this through my mother, who is a NICU nurse and it made me so angry

especially when i had a younger sister born severly premature who passed away

a nurses job is to take care of the children in the ward, not to fool around with incredibly delicate living human beings

thats a disgrace to a)her character b)the schooling she received and c)the career in general

so my answer is 2 & 3

Last edited by nestanesta : 11-11-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:14 PM

Credits: 79,165,046
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

wtf does any of that have to do with a registered nurse posing for a picture with an infant who will have no memory of the incident? And even if it did, what would be so traumatizing? Oh I took a picture in a pocket, I can't see pockets anymore without getting scared. Unless some kind of sterile environment was breached, it was a harmless prank. I do agree with another poster who said, she knew if she got caught she would be fired, and she got caught. I would rip anyone limb from limb with my bare hands if they ever hurt my daughter. If that happened to me, I would be pissed, but I certainly wouldn't want the nurse stoned as another poster suggested, nor would I want her life ruined for making a stupid mistake. I would however request that she be punished in some way and her record evaluated. I hope in the country I live in we still consider someone innocent until proven guilty.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-11-2008, 04:51 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,541
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Whether we do or not, but there's photographic evidence that she's guilty. It's in that there first post in this here thread.

You don't see the wrongness of what she did like the rest of us do. That's obvious.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:17 PM

What the photographic evidence tells me is, if you look to her left there is the cart they use to transport the baby from place to place. The nurse was obviously walking the baby to a test or back to its ward. On the way a coworker had a camera and some idiot decided it would be cute to pose for the picture. It took 10 seconds and the baby was placed back in the cart less than 2 feet away and probably returned to its room unharmed. hmmm, lets stone her.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:13 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

People who work in hospitals develop a morbid sense of humor. She should be fired, if only because of the complete lack of objective reasoning that prevents you from taking pix of your stupid jokes with other people's babies. On the other hand, I think firing her is enough. The parents could sue. And then her career would certainly be kaput.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,547
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Hey snake I kind of see your even keeled look on the whole thing. My only question is if it was so harmless, why didn't she ask the parents for permission? Or I mean offer them copies of the picture? Why blur her face if its all innocent?
Old 11-11-2008, 09:32 PM

Code:

Because she knew she was wrong. I never said it was ok, I just don't see it as being big news. She made a stupid mistake. Look at her record and see if she has other indiscretions. If she is a good nurse maybe a suspension or fine would be in order. If she is doing stupid stuff like this all the time, then I would say more action should be taken.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 11-11-2008, 09:36 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,260
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i just dont get it

there isnt much joking around in the medical profession

premature babies are so delicate

i cant imagine a surgeon playing around with somebodys kidneys or liver...no matter how 'safe' the environment

the child isnt old enough (let alone able enough) to consent to the picture being taken nor are her/his parents present