forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 08:16 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,721
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Good so far, needs more lyrics. Goes best with --

I wish I was as good a person as the gays I know.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by MadamMeow : 05-22-2015 at 10:10 AM. Reason: fixed vid
Old 05-22-2015, 10:30 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Kept getting pushed back and pushed back by my contractor, then he wanted me to sit with all of the supplies in my living room for the long Memorial Day weekend while he had a nice one, so I cancelled him.

Had my tub recaulked this morning, here's to hoping my bathroom floor doesn't collapse before February when I can afford to hire someone to do it the way I want it done with materials I actually want and not just what Home Depot "has left" or did not discontinue.

Old 05-22-2015, 10:57 AM

Good! I let myself be talked into something I didn't want by my contractor. They did a shitty job, and I have regretted it ever since. Hold out for what you want.

Old 05-22-2015, 12:01 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

That's the plan. When he came to look at it, he was talking about tiling the ceiling and then in the contract he wrote it that he's only tiling the bath part and I didn't notice cause I considered that to mean the bathrom.

I wanted it like I have it now. My late mom picked it out. And it's a 5'x5' bathroom, not like it's huge and a lot to do.

Then I had to spend hours dealing with BS from Home Depot cause I had to get the materials. They discontinued white tiles (wtf) and discontinued the toilet I wanted.

I have wood panelling in a few rooms of my house. My bathroom has always been the bright part and I wanted to keep it that way. Not have stupid patterny brownish tiles.

And it was a pain in the ass. Some of the things got cancelled on me and I literally spent over 8 hours on the phone fixing it. One of which they fixed by having my product available for pickup in Nevada (I'm NJ).

But surprisingly, cancelling the orders was easier than placing them.

And at least I know what to look out for now when I go through the process again.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 05-22-2015 at 12:02 PM.
Old 05-22-2015, 01:43 PM

I found out that the car I fit in just fine in my high school days I no longer fit in at all. At alllll. So now I am too small for the old lady, but too big for a car. WTF.

The only way I am riding that car is if they strap me to the hood. Dammit.

Old 05-22-2015, 03:46 PM

In two and a half years, you will be able to legally fuck someone born in this century.

But who's quibbling about "legal".

Old 05-22-2015, 03:50 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,357
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

You should have saved it for marriage.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:50 PM

How to hunt millennials:

1) Hand them an iPhone.
2) Hit them in the head with a bat.
3) Repeat.

A fitting punishment for texting I believe.

Old 05-22-2015, 04:03 PM

Code:

I almost did, but fortune smiled.

And by that I mean Hide The Weenie.

Old 05-22-2015, 04:12 PM

Abandoned Aircraft Control Tower
I would so live there. And order delivery pizza. A lot. Top floor, motherfucker!!

Whatever you are looking for, its always on a different floor.

Closed Thread