forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,624
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura
Default Need opinions and suggestions

My Apps thread is basically dead...at least the links are. I are starting anew, but trying my best to prevent snooping eyes from detecting my fun again.

So, here is what I am doing. If you have any other suggestions, I am all ears.

I am rar'ing, then zipping, then rar'ing the file again. As for the name of the file, the original file will keep the name, during the rar, I am renaming it to just a number.

I am also uploading the to both RS and megaupload.

So basically they will be like this...

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
My uploads may be a little slower due to all the steps, but I'll keep them coming. Got a bunch of stuff I am prepping now.

Old 11-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,617
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Sounds good bro! I wish I had something constructive to say. But I don't. Sad.
Old 11-24-2008, 10:58 AM

binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Do you think they might have my account flagged and regardless of what I do, because of my past history, they check my uploads anyway?

Old 11-24-2008, 11:04 AM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,550
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Nope. According to their own press release, they don't snoop your uploads. Unless they match something already on their banned list, they leave them alone unless theya re reported. I upload stuff a lot but don't post them right away and they are fine until they get reported. If I leave them sit on RS without posting (same for MU) they're fine.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,699
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

maybe start the apps thread in the private section and hopefully u dont have to go thru all the crazy raring and shit
Old 11-24-2008, 11:14 AM

Code:

So do you think the rar...zip steps are unnecessary?

Old 11-24-2008, 11:16 AM

Code:

I don't mind the rar'ing. I don't mind even re-upping the small apps. It's ones like Adobe Master Collection that are a pain because it's a shit-load of files to have to upload.

Old 11-24-2008, 04:16 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,364
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Haha rar-zip-rar!

Triple protection overkill.

The best thing to do is just don't have a file name that is obvious and not using tags. But just zip then rar it once and use a whole bunch of random letters and numbers as the file name instead.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 11-24-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:09 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,550
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold

Code:

I wouldn't say it's unnecessary or not. The thing is, no matter what you name something or however many times you archive it, if some cock smoker reports it to the file hoster it'll go down.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:47 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,161
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

put the new apps page in the private section if you really want to keep shit from getting deleted.