forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - DSF Jail

Old 10-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,693
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

My buddy is now a bouncer at a bar that he got ushered out of more than a few times. One time, he was so drunk that after he got kicked out of the bar, he saw the bouncers dog barking at him from the inside of the bouncers car, thought the window was up and wanted to salm on the window to scare the dog. . .instead he Tyson'd the dog and it yelped. Scared both of them shitless. Go figure.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:56 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,836
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

a threat with 50 posts and no tits? wtf?!?

did i hear shasta was lurking?

Old 10-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Banned

Credits: 3,507
GuinnessStout is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

what'd I miss?
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
all the fun, as usual.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 25,986
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

That was funny as hell!

Code:

Yes, there are some who are members of both boards. Any one who is on that one can see the member list and see who is Double Posting. And that is fine with me!! Hell I am doing the same thing!

And, as owner of the OTHER place, I fell this is a place to make a statement.

I had only Phone knowledge of this "Jail" today. Not much internet access where I was sitting. I was told about it.

While, in theory, a somewhat good idea, this has nothing to do with things from my forum. There were no minions set out to screw DSF over as far as I know. I have no idea why this was even created. Can anyone direct me to where this barring was needed?

The shit stirring is getting to be a bit much. I have heard and agree somewhat with statements from both parties, but this Jail shit is kinda harsh without knowing the reason. I can guess posts have been pulled, and no one will ever see the truth like the last time around.

And, for stating this, I will probably be shoved into lockdown with my posts moderated. I kind of expect it given the recent course of events. But, as has been stated and I guess the reason of the Jail House, certain voices will not be stopped. There has been alot of learning that we have all done on the DSF forum that will allow those who want to speak here will have a way to.

And, do not forget StepBastards.... Mr. T is allergic to doorknobs. That's why he can only kick through doors.

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 10-03-2008, 09:39 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,848
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I'm pretty sure what got it started was this post.

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ostcount=12843

You can read the ones posted by Oma & Pat after that one. It's page 322 if you do 40 posts per page. It was basically more salt in the wound stuff. It seems like old DSFers who don't want to be here still want to come here to stir up shit. Whatever though, it entertains me but I wouldn't let people disrespect me if I paid to keep a forum up and running. You don't shit in someone's bed and expect them to be respectful to you.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:43 PM

Code:

what's the address? i think there are a few of us who would like to visit.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,520
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

What I feel is funny is that anyone feels like they believe they deserve to be here. This is someone else's house and it always will be.

I was here for the jailing and the raiding, I saw who was online. I get why they did it, and I think its sad that some people want to take down a place that DOESN'T WANT THEM apparently. But what the fuck do I know?
Old 10-04-2008, 02:29 AM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

the word of god?
Old 10-04-2008, 02:32 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 18,813
DirtiestHarry is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

thats a good way to put it.

we have freedom of speech in America but if somebody was in my house and talking shit i have the right to kick him the fuck out.