forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 06-14-2011, 11:38 AM
You can find me sittin on a beach with my camera.

Credits: 93,440
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for

I use the below site to get the vids / music from you tube. Maybe not the best, but it works pretty good

(Hell, it let me pull the Foo Fighters live from Studio 606 in 1020)

maybe someone will find it useful or not, it will let you download in .flv, or mp4 or MP3

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
And by lady fapping, I mean rubbing and poking the kitten.

Old 06-14-2011, 07:02 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,732
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

thanks guys,the first one works great.how about a web based m4a to mp3 converter?
Old 06-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 36,621
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

It's amazing what google can come up with when using the search string "web based m4a to mp3 converter".

Found something that looks pretty handy, haven't tested it yet. Let us know how it pans out for you...

Code:

Edit:

Also found this, assuming you already have the file on your drive.

Code:

RIP JoeTheSnake

Last edited by NookieJunkie : 06-15-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:31 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,697
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

I use keepvid.com when the java script for mediaconverter isn't working or if the site is down for maintenance. Usually happens when I'm using FF. And also vice versa when keepvid.com is on the fritz. Sometimes mediaconvertor doesn't work with Chrome.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-15-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 04:34 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,697

Myna: Free Online Audio Editor

Myna is a completely browser based online Audio Editor. It provides amazing capabilities to mix multiple tracks, and create your own mix online. As it is completely browser based, you do not need to download or install anything. Even though it is browser based, the interface really rocks and the processing speed is so fast that you feel that you are working with a desktop application.

Myna provides option to mix 10 tracks together. You can either select tracks from your computer, or you can select from the vast library of free tracks that Myna provides. Once you have selected the tracks, you can place them on grid to visually manage their position, start time, end time, and relative overlap with other tracks. You can very easily move them around, and rearrange as you want. At any time, you can hear your composition from any point to tweak your settings. Myna provides some really good controls to create your mix. If you need more advanced features, you can try LMMS with Fruity Loops type capabilities, or UltraMixer 2 to mix up your songs.

Myna also lets you record your own voice, and add it to the mix. You do not need a separate voice recorder for that, Myna provides controls for that too. Once you have recorded your voice, it is available as one of the track that you can add anywhere.

After you are done with your mixing, Myna lets you to download your mix to your desktop, or even store on Myna?s server online. You can create a free account with Myna, and then directly access your creations, and modify them. Myna also lets you to collaborate with other users on any of your creation.

Here are some of the great features of this free Online Audio Editor:

You can Trim, Loop, Stretch and Reverse your audio clips, width editable loop points, and interactive time stretch capabilities.
You can easily add fade-ins, fade-outs, pan from left to right, and modify gain over time, with editable control points.
Add non-destructive effects to your audio clips including Pitch Change, Reverb, Delay, Parametric EQ, and more. files.
Import your own audio files, or search one of provided libraries. Mix it down and export directly to your desktop or publish back to your account.

Tutorial and download links

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-15-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 06-17-2011, 06:41 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,732
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

thanks nookie,haven't quite got the hang of that google technology yet i tried both,very similar speed
Old 07-18-2011, 12:49 PM

NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

This also has an add-on for Firefox users, found here:

Code:

RIP JoeTheSnake

Last edited by NookieJunkie : 07-18-2011 at 12:50 PM. Reason: wrong link dumbass
Old 07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

It's easy to find tons of useless shit, but it's nice to see what other people are having success with.
I just switched to Chrome, and it's not as easy as finding Firefox extensions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:25 PM

Code:

That's because Chrome is relatively new compared to Firefox and it's not truly opensource?

RIP JoeTheSnake