forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-19-2008, 06:09 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,572
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I second speed walking.

I hope the game of Bridge will never become a Olympic sport.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:52 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,567
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Frothy ..... you left out chess, unless you want to see chess boxing.

And some of those sport are indigenous to only certain countries like sumo.. I only think Japan, USA and Polynesia wrestle sumo. I don't even remember hearing of a Chinese Sumo wrestler.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,649
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

sorry. that was actually a freudian slip. i was thinking gymnastics, but meant olympics. my mistake.
Old 08-20-2008, 06:45 AM

Credits: 11,349
artaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the roughartaco is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Tug of War? Thats funny. Whats next the Potato sack race?

Old 08-20-2008, 11:38 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,567
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

They used to do the Tug of War from 1900 to 1920. Do you think it would be a great way to fight wars instead of soldiers. We let the politians tug it out and the losers lose their heads. That way they'd be the only ones to die. Beats term limits.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:33 PM

Credits: 13,649
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

yeah, but then what do you do when you get a bunch of guerilla tug-of-warists tugging in ways you weren't prepared to defend against. all bad.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:55 AM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,708
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

If you use that logic then swimming would be dumped too. Phelps was already making $5 million a year "before" these Olympics.

Not that I don't agree with you. The worst mistake they ever made was letting professional players in. Get back to the days when it was college players in basketball and hockey.

Old 08-24-2008, 04:26 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,582
Meatmallet is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

what about walking backwards near a cliff face, that would be great to watch
Old 08-24-2008, 08:43 PM

Credits: 18,743
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

need to have lightsaber dueling....oops, i need to stop drinking....

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica