forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-18-2012, 09:39 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,559
dark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to behold

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
hmm I feel an odd sense of deja vu......some people....I guess waiting almost 5 months is an ok thing to repost...it still is hilarious

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...&postcount=913
Old 06-18-2012, 11:32 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,417
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

You really expect me to look back through 5 months worth of posts to see if its already been posted? Eat shit and die.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:51 AM

dark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to beholddark_messiah is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Oh don't get all butt hurt about it. You just made a booboo don't worry your mother will be around to clean up after you.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:26 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,650
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Code:

Dude, really, five months worth of posts is fucking ridiculous, not to mention Striker wasn't even on here for that time because our former fearless leader was afraid that Striker was coming too close to the truth about his parentage. Fuck off, n00b.
You're still an asshole, Striker, but you're not this n00b's asshole.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 06-19-2012, 04:00 PM

Code:

Really 5 months was just 3 pages back. If anyone else would have reposted this they would have been hit with the obligatory "use the search function ya fucktard" well when one of the chosen few gets called out for it ya'll get your panties in a bunch. n00b..ha!
Old 06-19-2012, 04:11 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,417
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Code:

The only way to know how far back 5 months worth of posts is, is to actually go through the pages. Five months worth of posts in this thread may only be a couple of pages, but if this thread was as busy as, say the Random Thoughts thread, it could be 20 or more pages back. I'm not going to look back through all the posts for the 2 years I wasn't around just to make sure I don't re-post anything.

It wasn't that you called me out, it was your shitty attitude.

Code:

If you had just said, "Hey man, that was already posted a couple of pages back." I would have just been like "Oh my apologies, my good sir. I shall fix my offending post. Good day to you!" But no, you have to get all uppity about it.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:19 PM

Code:

I wasn't uppity at all....simply adhering to the high sarcasm that is the standard around here. In fact I even still said it was funny to see again. I understand that this thread isn't at busy as many others and I can understand the whole "i haven't been here". True maybe a different approach might have been had but I used poor judgement in trying to be snarky like everyone else. I had no idea you were away for so long, I figured you just wanted to repost it because it is still fucking funny.

I will issue my formal apologies to you good sir, your post wasn't offending just more of a reposting of a fantastically bad tattoo. Nothing more nothing less, I apologize in my actions and will continue to use better judgement in moving forward.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:36 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,961
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Jesus, just shut up.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:44 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,757
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Old 06-29-2012, 04:22 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,967
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle