forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 12:24 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The sun ties it all together.
Old 01-25-2015, 03:30 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,415
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

Jesus Harold Christ. 12 a day for 30 years? I bet your liver is finished. I also take a lot of ibuprofin, but my doctor recently gave me a prescription for 600mg motrin instead. Hopefully these aren't the same size as the horse pill ibu's I have been taking...

Old 01-25-2015, 03:54 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,220
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That much motrin/ibu sounds like a true military veteran. My cholesterol is high as shit too and I'm taking simvastatin (lipitor makes me too sore), along with a bunch of other shit. Too many pills.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-25-2015, 08:51 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,862
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Had to go back and look never noticed the sun with all those beautiful mountains to look at. I have so many ideas that you could turn into artwork such as these scenes. Another great idea in my twisted mind would be take all your body parts and rearrange them in kind of a Picasso nude style. You have my mind racing.

Old 01-26-2015, 12:26 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Supposed to get a record breaking blizzard. So far we've had a dusting. The last time this was supposed to happen and the states panicked, we got no snow at all. I'm hoping that happens again. Either way, I'm glad I'm home anyway.

Stay safe all you other yankees.

I don't feel well today. Probably shouldn't have drank last night. Hope that feeling goes away soon.
Old 01-26-2015, 05:33 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,766
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

It's a bitch here too.

It's supposed to rain for the next few days and will drop into the 60s at night. Oh the humanity!

Old 01-26-2015, 05:50 PM

Went to the beach today but I would trade for snow covered New England in a heart beat
Old 01-26-2015, 06:05 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,407
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Yeah I hear that. It's great here in California, but I sure miss the snow. Especially during badass storms like this one.
Old 01-26-2015, 06:17 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,996
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

The weatherman here in Florida said that the New England states would get between 24 inches and two feet. He'll go far.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 01-26-2015, 07:35 PM

I am so over Florida I need to get back to a state with seasons. Mass will always be home no matter where I live.
Closed Thread