forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-11-2009, 03:27 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,505
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yes, just 4000 more posts before I catch N2.

Last edited by The Godfather : 05-11-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:54 PM
chuy es mi homie

Credits: 20,460
carajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enoughcarajas will become famous soon enough

Code:

LOL
Old 05-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 641,948
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

An absolute beast.

I would love a go of this thing. It always makes me laugh though, in the Grand Prix when the safety car is called out and he's going fast as fuck and the F1 cars are stuttering along behind it, struggling to stay slow.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,048
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Exclamation

Code:

The Veyron is one hell of a masterpiece, to build a car that handles & rides like a sedan yet tops out over 250 mph, I'd love a chance to see/hear one of those IRL, there's NO mistaking that grill in your rearview mirror. I'm sure everyone here has seen the Top Gear James May speed test of this car, if not do watch it. I have to watch the video periodically, it's a well done piece w/the music and the editing, I especially like the end comments on the ride handling by James May.

Last edited by jstuart : 05-11-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:05 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,866
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Nah, I always listen to my music at high volumes and the first thing that popped into my head when they came up behind me was "Grab the phone and take a picture" and like I said, the picture turned out to be a spec in the distance

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 05-16-2009, 12:24 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

has this been posted?

Old 05-16-2009, 10:16 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,505

Check out the trunk on that thing.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura
Default Mosler MT900 GTR XX by Intense Automotive Design

Code:

Old 05-18-2009, 11:48 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,995
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:51 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,995
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

1001 HP and tops out at 253 and a sticker price of a little over $1.6 million. This car will get ya laid.

Last edited by Five Inch Taint : 05-19-2009 at 12:30 PM.