forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-07-2024, 11:14 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,306
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Any time I need a new PC, which in my case is every 3-4 years, I buy the cheapest piece of shit I can, usually whatever is available at woot.com. Now that it's owned by amazon, YMMV but I have got some decent specked desktops there. Never bought a laptop from them but I imagine it's rock bottom prices as well.

Old 02-08-2024, 04:44 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I can and have before at other places. This time since I'm home, don't want to think it will come on time and then find out it will be from oversees and it takes top long ...I could shop store sites instead to avoid that I guess.

Thanks again guys. Never heard of that site Juice, will definitely check that one out, too!

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 02-08-2024, 09:17 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 100,373
ktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprah
ktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprahktmlew might be the next Oprah

I have an old version of this type of PC. For a home set-up/fixed location, brillant. But I AM quite the cheapskate. Refuse to spend much money on this stuff. Never owned/will never own anything Apple. Much like Snap-On tools (retired mechanic here) I avoided the brand because waaaay overpriced.

https://www.amazon.com/Beelink-Deskt...2-63e904010ad0
Old 02-08-2024, 10:12 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,663
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Going to a reputable computer recycling center where the staff can custom build a new or used desktop or even a laptop is perfectly fine. More likely they'll install the latest OS with a Windows Pro version.
Old 02-08-2024, 11:18 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,806
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Windows just did a big update I'm willing to bet that is what happened to Madam's laptop. If you can get into Bios with an F key not sure which number for your computer it will bring you to a repair screen. Reset to an earlier date I'm 5% sure it will work
Old 02-09-2024, 04:52 AM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I just tried again and went through everything under the bios menu and there was nothing like that. Closest was resetting security defaults and that was failed.

I've heard of what you're talking about before though. I did get excited for a second, lol.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2024, 04:09 PM
Almost Interesting...

And now I am pleased with my HP Envy by Bang & Olufsen.

The one that died was an HP B&O one.

I was going to go back to Dell, but I didn't like any they had for them or the other ones. Hubby had a hell of a time with Alien Ware going through multiple mother boards, so fuck that shit.

So Germany, this is your last chance to wow me. Next time I'll just build something else.

But now there is internet hell to pay...Day 3 of NYFW and I don't think I can go for everything I missed.

Another site has dumb drama, I'll save that for after this and then my exercise site takes an hour and a half to read everyone's updates...yeah I'll skip that one more time and just do my own.

Plus i'm on Chapter 5 of a game called Frongsong and I just really want to do that. lol

But will say, my new computer is pretty and my monitor is shiny so this whole ordeal might be a good thing.

And I'm off from work all week.

Quote:
Old 02-11-2024, 05:09 PM
Almost Interesting...

And now I am having problems with Bulk Image Downloader so I have to wait for them to get back to me.

Actually had my license number still, and got setup fine. Was proud of myself. Lol.

Quote:
Old 03-04-2024, 07:22 PM
Almost Interesting...

People's prayers to get me off the internet are strong.

Now my mother fookin' left mouse button is shot and it's the 2nd mouse I've had in under a year.

I will be getting a new one, obvs, but I can't do much til then.

My BID is still half broken too. They couldn't figure out what my problem is. I bet it's just my license pointing at the other computer.

I really just have to laugh at this point.

On a brighter note, I half started to get a life that is off of the computer. Not sure if that will pan out, probably not, mine is but a life of being "thisclose" but I guess it's been half nice.

Quote:
Old 03-06-2024, 05:32 AM
Almost Interesting...

I should be back in business tomorrow after work unless UPS screws it up.

My husband says he hears me raging sometimes after he goes to bed and can hear me clicking & typing hard while muttering curses so he's not surprised I broke another one.

Quote: