forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-01-2009, 08:23 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,755
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

fuck you both!

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:26 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,568
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Album was awesome. I forgot how relaxing heavy metal is for me when I enjoy the tunes. Plus if I start playing it more, I start to piss off my neighbor that plays ghetto all day at ear drum breaking levels.
Code:

You've been hanging with OmaPlara again??
Old 07-01-2009, 10:48 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,486
Pantera14 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yeah, i remember when my buddy Trey had me listen to "Shock" off that album, that opening-ish riff is fucking sick.......and that alone got me into FF. and as a Drummer, Raymond Herrera's Double Bass work was fucking mesmerizing to me when i started out..
Old 07-07-2009, 03:06 AM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default 10 Cool T-Shirts

Kawaii Clouds

Rawr

All the Single Ladies

Amish Gone Wild

Chuck Norris ? Weather Report

FTW

Game Over

Guitar Solo

Solar System

Zelda

Old 07-07-2009, 03:08 AM

Default 20 Of The Worst Chat-Up Lines Ever

I may not be the best looking guy here, but I?m the only one talking to you.

You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.

The fact that I?m missing my teeth just means that there?s more room for your tongue.

Hi, my name is Pogo, want to jump on my stick?

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

Do your legs hurt? Because you?ve been running around my mind all night.

The word of the day is legs, let?s go to your house and spread the word.

The human body has 206 bones. Would you like another one?

Do you believe in love at first sight?or do I have to walk by again?

Are you free tonight, or will it cost me?

Hey, is your dad a terrorist? Cos baby, you?re the bomb!

Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes.

Is it hot in here or is it you?

Is your dad an alien because their is nothing else like you in this world!

?You look like my first wife? ?Really? How many times have you been married?? ?Oh I?m still a bachelor?

Was your father a thief? ?Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes!

Get your coat love, you?ve pulled.

Your place or mine?

You must be a parking ticket because you got the word fine written all over you.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

Old 07-07-2009, 01:37 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

none of this content was picked or written by me --S666

Top 10 Vampire Movies

10. Day Watch (2006)

Slightly superior second chapter of Russian director Timur Bekmambetov?s unique tale of the battle between good and evil.

9. Brides of Dracula (1960)

Marriage can be a real bitch.

8. Shadow of the Vampire (2000)

Unmissable film about the making of the 1922 vampire classic Nosferatu. Of course, it turns out the main actor in it is actually a vampire. The last time that happened in real life was when Reese Witherspoon appeared in Sweet Home Alabama.

7. Interview With The Vampire (1994)

Even Tom Cruise is good in it.

6. Nosferatu (1922)

A classic film, upon which every single vampire film must be judged.

5. Blade (1998)

The opening scene alone is worthy of a top five place.

4. Martin (1977)

Admittedly, it sounds more like a movie about an accountant, but it is brilliant?.honest!

3. The Lost Boys (1987)

Whatever happened to Corey Haim? So many good lines, but our pick is: "You're a dirty, rotten vampire Mike. Just wait till I tell mom."

2. Near Dark (1987)

Almost the entire cast of Aliens makes Near Dark a must-see for any horror movie fan. Simply brilliant. [added note: If you haven't read Gallow's hillarious review of it go read it now! ]

1. Let the Right One In (2008)

Best movie we have seen for at least a year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the rest of the list

11. Horror of Dracula (1958)
12. From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
13. Black Sunday (1960)
14. Cronos (1993)
15. Underworld (2003)
16. Salem?s Lot (1979)
17. Nosferatu the Vampyre (1979)
18. Mr Vampire (1985)
19. The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)
20. Blacula (1972)
Old 07-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,058
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

no twilight?!?! that list is bullshit.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:31 AM

Default 11 Quotes That Prove Kanye Is A Douchebag

source
Code:

Last edited by satan666 : 07-08-2009 at 12:44 PM. Reason: added source of article at DailyFill's request
Old 07-08-2009, 09:05 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,845
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i was all about kanye when he was fresh. but he's ctually turned me off of his music with the way he is as a person. he legitimently believes the shit he says.. hes not doing it just to get sales either. douche
Old 07-09-2009, 01:25 PM

Default Everything I Ever Needed to Know I Learned from 80's Comedies

A Seriously Random List / Dustin Rowles

Friends, family, and even strangers often approach me, and they ask, ?Dustin. you have such a good head on your shoulders. How do you keep your sanity? You?re so wise! What?s your secret??

I?ve held out on that secret for years thinking I?d one day encapsulate it into book form and make millions, but I?ve decided, for you ? our loyal and gracious readers ? that I?d share my secret with you. Essentially, everything you ever needed to know to get through life you can learn from 1980?s comedies. In fact, you don?t even need to watch them all. For you, I?ve condensed my life?s philosophy down into ten statements, words of wisdom that I live every day of my life by. And now you, too, can follow these ten maxims and be a famous internet personality just like me!

10. ?Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.? ? Charles De Mar. Better Off Dead

9. ? Be excellent to each other.? ? Abraham Lincoln. Bill & Ted?s Excellent Adventure.

8. ?Screws fall out all the time, the world is an imperfect place.? ? John Bender. The Breakfast Club

7. ?Stop feeling sorry for yourself. It?s bad for your complexion.? Randy. Sixteen Candles

6. ?If you were happy every day of your life you wouldn?t be a human being. You?d be a game-show host.? ? Veronica Sawyer. Heathers

5. ?If you start out depressed everything?s kind of a pleasant surprise.? ? Lloyd Dobbler. Say Anything

4. ?Nerds, jocks. My side, your side. It?s all bullshit. Its hard enough just trying to be yourself.? ? Ronald Miller. Can?t Buy Me Love

3. ?People on ?ludes should not drive!? Jeff Spicolli. Fast Times at Ridgemont High

2. ?Everything is not an anecdote. You have to discriminate. You choose things that are funny or mildly amusing or interesting. Have a point. It makes it SO much more interesting for the listener!? ? Neal. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

1. ?Life moves pretty fast. You don?t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.? ? Ferris Bueller. Ferris Bueller?s Day Off

Source
Code: