forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-18-2008, 08:51 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,812
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default My friends tit exploded can we sue the surgeon?

Hey now,

So one of my good friends had her boobs done about a year ago now and after the procedure she suffered an infection which lasted about a month with her tit leaking and all kinds of shit, that was pretty bad but not as bad as what happened on friday, one of her boobs actually deflated like a balloon and scared the shit out of me, let alone her. so anyway she goes to the docs and they said that is has in fact burst and will need to be replaced, so she had the operation done there and then.

now, as she is recovering and going through the 'no one will want me' phase, i said lets try to sue them for unsafe practice or faulty goods or some shit, but i dont really know where you stand when you have your tits done and one of them fails? has anybody here had any sort of experience with anything like this? there must be something that can be done given the infection and failure?

when they are all fixed ill see if i can get me doing a motorboat video and post it up here
Old 06-18-2008, 10:45 AM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,162
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'd get a medical consult. The infection alone, if resulting from something the doctor did wrong, is grounds for a lawsuit... let alone a TIT DEFLATING! Find out if and where the doctor misstepped, that's the key. Personally, if he did the second surgery as a sign of good faith I wouldn't try to sue him out of business, but if he was actually prick enough to charge her for it... I'd throw the most trumped-up, high-dollar charges I could at his sorry ass.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:49 AM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,055
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

You need to get a copy of whatever she signed before the operation (from what I understand they always make you sign SOMETHING) and take it to a lawyer who deals with medical issues specifically.

PMs, no emails.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:01 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
drewdog is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I deal with personal injury in NY and work with attorneys from other states. please pm me, once I know more details, I can if not help, at least guide.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:22 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,484
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
can we sue you for malpractice cuz ur a pervert? Jesus could use the money.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:52 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
drewdog is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Man oh man, could I rake in the cash if we could sue based on being a pervert.
Old 06-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Probably want to contact a lawyer...

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 06-18-2008, 10:03 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,912
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Yeah, get a lawyer.
They usually make you sign something that says "I promise not to sue no matter what" but a good lawyer can sometimes work around that.
Good luck, I hope everything works out well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 06-18-2008, 10:13 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Where is Sexylion? Isn't he a lawyer?
Old 06-19-2008, 01:59 AM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,838
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Man that's fucked up I can't even imagine what could have gone wrong there, but there has to be someone you can sue for that shit. It might do to go for the implant manufacturer or something like that.