forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

Old 06-11-2012, 07:11 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,242
bogan is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

#9 would be first choice followed by #10 then #11.
Old 06-16-2012, 06:48 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,164
Juicer88 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

14 for sure.
Old 08-20-2012, 02:39 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,234
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

10...maybe 12
Old 08-21-2012, 12:08 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,222
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Any one of 'em...As long as they ask nice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 08-21-2012, 03:12 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 66,730
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

i would be happy with 4-6-9 in the order you prefer....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 09-12-2012, 05:07 PM

Credits: 1,283
sjvalleydave will become famous soon enoughsjvalleydave will become famous soon enough

#6, 9, 10 and then 7
Old 10-16-2012, 08:36 AM

Credits: 4,123
Bdc82 will become famous soon enoughBdc82 will become famous soon enoughBdc82 will become famous soon enough

Why just one
Old 10-16-2012, 08:38 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 46,928
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

6, cause I'm in a little chubby phase.
Old 11-23-2012, 08:54 AM

Credits: 1,119
onehunglow will become famous soon enoughonehunglow will become famous soon enough

#2, reminds me of my sister in law.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:50 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,878
Yyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to beholdYyrk is a splendid one to behold

13, 14, and 15. All together. In a hot tub. Initially.