forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Stepfather's Own: > I am - Confessions to Jesus (Martinez) of the Day

Old 12-26-2008, 12:17 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,947
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It seems like it is better not to get married, if only to avoid getting divorced.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:46 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,644
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Nah, I had a better time at my divorce hearings than at my wedding. I highly recommend it. Marriages should be like leasing a car, after five years you get to trade up.
Old 12-27-2008, 05:18 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 47,947
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

It's unnerving how many people I have spoken to said the very same thing. From what I've gleamed, marriage is a hell of a lot of work. It's about conforming one's desires and wants for that of another, and hope the other does so in turn. But in this world, a man who tries to take the lead is seen as too controlling by many women, but then if the man's a total pussy mop, then the woman would see him as weak and balls less.
Old 12-30-2008, 10:18 PM
universalremote

Credits: 0 [Check]

dude idk. i'm not gonna bleed out my ass over anything here, but i WANT to WANT to only fuck one girl, cause i'm lazy and i don't like looking around. i'll do crazy shit to avoid getting bored. maybe it sounds beta or whatever, but i'm cool with that. sex is always better than jerking off, when you have a steady supply, why risk it. nothing says a strange piece is going to last, and the longer it does, the more likely you are to get your ass busted.

i'm not saying anyone should stay around when they're miserable..

oh and... as sweet a gesture as it would be if my wife would let me fuck outside the relationship, i would totally not buy that she was really cool with it. i'd take it as a sign that she was overly willing to sacrifice her pride and security in the relationship to provide a little extra somethin somethin, and that would get me horny enough to fuck her until her pussy sounded like a balloon getting rubbed dry, so i wouldn't need to anyways.

cool talk aside, i really dig trust and committment.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:51 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,809
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

Cute...is your one year anniversary coming up? I can't remember anymore...but I think crystal is the 'traditional' gift to give at one year.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:48 AM
universalremote

Code:

if i read you right, i gotta give you props on the soft jab towards my naivete. it was subtle and classy, i dig that. all i can add is this:

i'm kinda looking forward to when i can get bored. maybe that makes me even more naive, it would be retarded of me to deny the possibility. i try to look at it this way though, that i've been friends with some of the same dudes since i was like six years old, and i am still friends with them and still dig hanging out with them. if you hold on to that with your girl, and i mean, the basis of loving them is still the same kind of feeling you have for your best friends, so you LET your girl be your best friend.. and the great part is you get to fuck them!! then there is no reason you can't hang on through a little boredom someday. i see these old ass couple hanging out on park benches and they gotta be like 80 or something, they don't have anything left to talk about cause each of them knows the other better than they do themselves. everybody gets bored, i'm sure. but i really, really want to make it to that park bench. when a strange piece pops up and you want to dick them like nothing else, i think about that park bench.

now let's all pretend what i just said is super profound and not gay as fuck.
Old 12-31-2008, 11:11 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,809
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

Done - it was extremely profound and I didn't even read that middle paragraph.

I hear ya man....I've been with my lovely wife for some time.....but I'm on here trying to get hot woman to assbang me. Infer what you wish, O' faithful steed.
Old 12-31-2008, 12:16 PM
universalremote

Code:

eh, i'm doing inferring for today. happy new years'.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:07 AM
it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again...

Credits: 19,119
velvet_skin is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

lol..year and a half later...do u think dragonsback got his meat?
and from a dominating, territorial woman point of view, this pretty much covers it http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/ind...er-of-the-day/

but then again analyzing the reason she set his pecker on fire might get us to the source problem "yo dick's mine!MINE! i may not use it, but its MINE!"
regardless how you put it cheating is bad and if it does happen one must sit and analyze why it did, because that weakness in your relationship or person is gonna hit u in the back of the head (or crotch) sooner or later.
sometimes the best lessons are learned the hard way, you need to fuck up bad enough just so you have the right motivation to never make the same mistakes again.
but hide all the alcohol and sleep with one eye open, just in case
Old 01-01-2009, 08:16 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,723
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Pussy is a trap, no matter who's attached to it.

But allow me to use the following example. At every grocery store, there are those little red toy machines for kids. One normally sells bouncy balls for 25 cents. Now, you already have a bouncy ball in your pocket, but at the moment, you are thinking about all those other bouncy balls in the machine. So go ahead, put your coin in the slot and turn the handle. Now you have a new bouncy ball. Unlike the bouncy ball in your pocket, the new one is shiny, firm, and smells nice. It bounces better, and you find yourself playing with it more. But guess what, after a little while, this bouncy ball will get old too.

Oh, and the new bouncy ball has HIV, so good luck finding another one to play with.

Last edited by Boon : 01-01-2009 at 11:32 PM.