forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-07-2009, 12:16 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,928
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award
Default Fail-Rod

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ids/index.html

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 02-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,076
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

at least he wasn't a yankee yet haha

still ughhh
Old 02-07-2009, 01:44 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,855
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

you can spend half a billion to grab up the best FA's on the market... but come spring training the yanks/arod are gonna feel the spotlight like never before. with torre's book and now this steroid story. i actually believed arod was clean. bad story for baseball for sure.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:40 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,421
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Is there anyone else in sports that everyone else seems to be against as much as everyone is against a-rod? I hate every NY team and I still am starting to feel bad for the guy. And he doesnt even seem like too bad of a guy either.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:56 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,834
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

um, newsflash. even guys like maddux and glavine have prrooobably juiced before. its only natural. if everyone is doing it, everyone tries it....i dont understand why people freak out over it when another name is announced. im sort of numb to it now
Old 02-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,076
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

True statement Milly............I read that Arod was one of 104 players who tested positive........where the fuck are the other names??
Old 02-07-2009, 08:02 PM

Code:

maybe they did. and thats the problem people dont realize with the whole HGH thing. It didnt just help the ball go further, it helped them heal quicker.

i sound like a cranky old man when i say this, but this totally put my off of baseball. now the only sport i watch just for fun- and not just to follow my team- is basketball.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:11 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,855
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i agree. arod gets it harder than any other athlete but thats kind of the price you pay for being a superstar. that $250 million contract put him on a level beyond any athlete in the world. then he just signed the $300 million contract after crawling back to NY knowing full well the NY media has ripped him from day one. he craves the attention of NY.

and on a personal level. i also feel bad because.. well he is human. but dont forget arod wouldn't say two words to you unless there was a camera around.
Old 02-11-2009, 08:18 AM

TMZ called him A-Roid, which I thought was pretty funny.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:13 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,350
punjab is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

a-rod is king of the empty stats. he'll hit all the homers and drive in all the runs april - sept. but when october comes around, he's gone.

and also, fuck him. all that shit he said about the SI reporter stalking him and getting cited by the police has turned out to be false as well.

i don't buy that he only took the juice for three years. why would he stop on his own?

the other thing about his "apology" and interview with peter gammons that bugged me was his saying that it was a different era and no one really knew what was wrong. if that is the case, why did he stop?