forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 11-06-2008, 04:42 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,514
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough
Default Funny News Stories!

Hey!

Just post any funny or weird news stories you guys hear in this thread!

I will start off with one for today:

Finland has rated the DVD release of the much-loved children's television series "Little House on the Prairie" suitable for adult viewing only.

To save money, Universal Pictures decided not to submit the series to state inspection, the company's Finland marketing manager Meri Suomela told Reuters on Wednesday.

Finnish authorities charge 2 euros ($2.57) per minute for assessing the correct age limit on films and television series. Distributors who forego this can only sell their shows with a sticker saying "Banned for under-18s."

"Long series can get quite expensive to check, and some use this exemption in the law to their advantage," said Matti Paloheimo, Director at the Finnish Board of Film Classification.

"Such unchecked material should not be shown to children publicly," he added.

Little House on the Prairie, which ran from 1974 to 1983, portrayed life in the U.S. West in the late 1800s and was based on the Laura Ingalls Wilder's children's book of the same name.

It remains popular in Finland, and is still shown weekly on Sunday mornings on state-owned broadcaster YLE.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:43 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,514
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

PRESCOTT, Ariz. – Authorities in Arizona say a jogger attacked by a rabid fox ran a mile with the animal's jaws clamped on her arm and then drove herself to a hospital. The Yavapai County sheriff's office said the woman told deputies she was on a trail near Prescott on Monday when the fox attacked and bit her foot.

She said she grabbed the fox by the neck when it went for her leg but it bit her arm.

The woman wanted the animal tested for rabies so she ran a mile to her car with the fox still biting her arm, then pried it off and tossed it in her trunk and drove to the Prescott hospital.

The sheriff's office says the fox later bit an animal control officer. He and the woman are both receiving rabies vaccinations.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:17 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default I'm gonna give good ol' Jay's thread a bump

Crapshoot results in stinky day for bomb squad
Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A call about a bomb turned into a crapshoot for the Lorain County Bomb Squad.

Officers found a fizzing homemade bomb planted in a portable toilet near a construction site at Turtle Bay and decided the safest way to detonate it was to shoot at it.

After five shots with a .22 caliber rifle, the bomb exploded, spraying the contents of the toilet everywhere. One of the bomb squad members was covered in feces, according to the police report.

Huron police on Friday arrested four teens suspected of planting that bomb and setting off another in the same area.

They found the boys driving away in a Chevrolet Silverado shortly after a resident called to complain about hearing an explosion.

The driver, Huron resident Matthew W. Likes, 19, admitted he and his friends detonated bombs at the construction site. Officers confiscated a roll of aluminum foil and a stack of 14 military-style meal heaters used to create similar bombs.

Likes and his friends, Bradley S. Gerber, 19; Andrew P. Fantozzi, 18; and Matthew T. Acierto, 18, were charged with misdemeanor counts of criminal trespassing and criminal damaging and unlawful possession of a dangerous ordinance, a fifth-degree felony.

sauce
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:19 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,175
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
This story had a shitty ending...and that's all I'll say about that.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!