forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-14-2024, 06:05 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,421
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Hudson elementary teacher has sex w/ student 2 months before wedding
Christopher Koulouris May 3, 2024

Madison Bergmann Hudson elementary teacher charged with having sex with 5th grade student as Wisconsin teacher is found sharing love notes with 11 year old victim.

A Wisconsin elementary school teacher set to be married to her fiancee in less than two months has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a child she taught.

Madison Lynn Bergmann, 24, a Hudson school district teacher was arrested on one count of first-degree child sexual assault of a child under the age of 13, after a parent of a fifth grader reported her to River Crest Elementary School administrators and police.

The female educator’s arrest follows the victim’s father on Wednesday sharing text messages between Bergmann and the student, where she allegedly told the victim, an eleven year old boy that she liked it when the fifth grader touched her and that she enjoyed ‘making out’ with him.

Set to marry her fiancee in two months

‘Learning about a school staff member and alleged inappropriate conduct that breaches trust is deeply troubling for all of us,’ the school said in a statement to staff and parents, WQOW reported.

According to her Facebook, Bergmann got engaged to her fiancé Ben in December and their wedding day is set for July 27.

Notice of the alleged indiscretions came after the child’s mother overheard the student and Bergmann on Monday talking on the phone before she informed the child’s father, according to KARE 11.

During police questioning, Bergmann told authorities that the victim’s mother allegedly gave her the student’s phone number after the family invited her to Afton Alps, a skiing resort, over winter break.

Upon searching Bergmann’s bag, officers found handwritten notes between the pair in a folder with the victim’s name on it, charging documents stated.

‘I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here…’

The victim later told police that he and Bergmann would write each other notes throughout the day. Many of the letters talk about the two kissing each other, court documents stated according to CBS News.

In one of the letters, Bergmann allegedly wrote, ‘One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop.’

When asked about the text exchange between her and the student, Bergmann invoked her right to an attorney, documents stated.

Bergmann was let out on a $25,000 signature bond and is not allowed on school property or at school events.

‘We understand the gravity of this situation and are committed to providing the necessary support for any child who may be impacted,’ the Hudson School District wrote to parents.

‘We kindly request the school community to respect the privacy of Hudson students and their families and refrain from spreading rumors or speculation.’

Abuse of trust, authority and power

Hudson School District officials said counseling professionals will be present to help students and staff members who might be struggling with the allegations.

According to Bergmann’s Facebook, she is originally from Elmo, Minnesota, and went to college at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. She was an Assistant Center Director at Sylvan Learning for four years while she was in school.

In August 2022 she posted a picture on Facebook of a classroom but it is unclear if that was taken at River Crest Elementary School.

She said: ‘My classroom is finally (mostly) set up! I have so many wonderful people to thank who helped me get this far!’

‘Can’t wait for school to start!’

It is unclear exactly when she started teaching at the elementary school. In a 2022 post by the school, it listed her ‘special interests’ were painting and house plants.

‘I have wanted to be a teacher since I was in Kindergarten. All of my teachers along the way helped to foster that dream,’ she stated.

Not immediately clear is what led to the female educator abusing her position of trust, authority and power and subjugating her male victim.

Bergmann is scheduled to next appear in court on May 30.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

‘I do love you more than anyone’: Engaged elementary school teacher arrested after disturbing letters to 11-year-old boy found in folder, authorities say
Matt Naham May 3rd, 2024, 9:19 am

An engaged elementary school teacher faces a child sexual assault charge in Wisconsin after letters in her backpack allegedly revealed that she had told an 11-year-old student “I do love you more than anyone in the world.”

Madison Bergmann, a 24-year-old from St. Paul, Minn., now on leave from her River Crest Elementary School job in Hudson, Wisc., was arrested Wednesday accused of first-degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 13, a class B felony technically punishable by up to 60 years in prison upon conviction.

The illicit activity was discovered earlier in the week, when the victim’s parents discovered that their son had been communicating with Bergmann nearly every day since he got her phone number on a skiing trip during winter break, WCCO reported. The victim’s parents learned their son and the suspect were talking on the phone after school on Monday, leading them to confiscate his phone and report the evidence of sexual abuse they found, the local CBS affiliate added.

Authorities allege that letters inside a folder in the defendant’s backpack showed the engaged teacher telling the child victim she loved him “more than anyone in the world.”

“One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop,” Bergmann allegedly said.

In one alleged text exchange, the victim said, “Haha bro I just want to make out with you.” The teacher is accused of replying with, “I do too! Like alllll the time.”

Charging documents reportedly said that Bergmann’s notes tell the boy “she loves him, wants to kiss him, he turns her on and that she is obsessed with him.”

More Law&Crime coverage: Married former ‘Teacher of the Year’ charged with sexually abusing 13-year-old boy after mom sensed something was very wrong

More Law&Crime coverage: Married teacher accused of sending ‘obscene’ Snapchats to minors pleads guilty to sexually abusing 14-year-old child

St. Croix County court records reviewed by Law&Crime show that Bergmann appeared before Judge Edward Vlack on Thursday and her bond was set at $25,000. As of Friday, jail records do not show Bergmann in custody.

The judge ordered Bergmann to have “absolutely NO CONTACT” with the alleged victim or anyone under the age of 18. She is also barred from contacting students at Rivercrest Elementary School.

“The term ‘no contact’ is hereby defined as no contact in person, by telephone, by way of electronic device, email, facsimile, social media including but not limited to texting, Facebook, Twitter, contact through the mail, and/or through a third person,” the judge explained.

The defendant must also be subjected to GPS monitoring while out on bond, limiting her to traveling “no more than 100 miles from Hudson, WI,” which is located right across from Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minn., separated by the St. Croix River.

The docket in Bergmann’s case shows that there is a status conference set for May 30, just before noon, as well as a preliminary hearing at 9 a.m. on June 14.

Law&Crime reached out to Bergmann’s defense attorney of record Joseph Tamburino, but he declined to comment.

The school district reportedly called the Bergmann case “deeply troubling for all of us.”

Code:

Madison Bergmann fiancee calls off wedding after 5th grade romp
Christopher Koulouris May 4, 2024

Sam Hickman, Madison Bergmann fiancee calls off wedding to Hudson Elementary School teacher after allegedly having sexual relationship with 5th grade student.

And it continues… The ‘jilted’ fiancee of a Wisconsin elementary school teacher accused of having a sexual dalliance with a 5th grade boy has called off the wedding to his ‘sweetheart’.

Madison Bergmann, 24, a Hudson school teacher and her betrothed, Sam Hickman, were due to tie the knot in July — but the revelation of his fiancee’s alleged love affair with one of her 11-year-old students has led to the man breaking up with the woman and calling off their wedding.

‘It’s been indefinitely postponed,’ a friend of Hickman, who asked to remain anonymous told the nypost.

‘F–ked up that she cheated with a little kid,’

‘And it probably won’t happen. Sam is really upset and heartbroken. He’s embarrassed and pissed. He didn’t deserve this. Everyone is pissed,’ he added.

The longtime couple’s wedding page on the popular marriage website The Knot has also now been taken down.

The anonymous friend says the decision to call off the wedding, which was scheduled for July 27, was a mutual decision, not one or the other’s alone.

‘It was more like, ‘Well obviously it’s not going to happen this summer.’ Pretty much all that there is to say,’ he said.

‘He says it’s f–ked up that she cheated with a little kid,’ the friend told the nypost.

‘He’s really really hurt. Not talking too much about it, just like ‘this is f–ked up’.’

‘He’s still in shock,’ the friend continued. ‘Not only did she cheat on him, but she cheated with a little kid.’

‘I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here…’

The Hudson teacher’s illicit affair with the 5th grade boy was found out after the victim’s parents found texts between the pair, according to charging documents. Charges of first-degree child sexual assault of a child under the age of 13, were laid after the boy’s father shared printed screen-shots of the illicit texts with officials at River Crest Elementary School where the teacher taught.

Sample texts including the educator telling her 11 year old paramour how much she enjoyed him touching her and ‘making out,’ according to charging documents state.

When asked about the text exchange between her and the student, Bergmann invoked her right to an attorney, documents stated.

But there was more to come.

Police additionally found a folder with the victim’s name on it in her bag that contained handwritten notes talking about how much they kissed, they said.

In one of the letters, Bergmann allegedly wrote, ‘One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop.’

It’s unclear how long the abuse had been going on, but the accused sexual predator told investigators she was given the boy’s phone number by his mother in December when the family invited the teacher to the Afton Alps for winter break.

That was the same month Bergmann became engaged to Hickman, her social media shows. Yes kids, I’m also frothing at the bit…

The Hudson teacher has since been placed on administrative leave and barred from contacting any district students, parents or staff, the Hudson School District told parents the same day as her arrest.

Bergmann is charged with one count of first-degree child sexual assault. She was released on a $25,000 signature bond.

Not immediately clear is what led to the female educator abusing her position of trust, authority and power and subjugating her male victim.

Bergmann is scheduled to next appear in court on May 30.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 05-14-2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-14-2024, 06:19 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,261,421

Slidell teacher has sex with teen student, more victims feared
Christopher Koulouris April 30, 2024

Alexa Wingerter, Slidell, Louisiana teacher accused of sexual relationship with student as more victims feared after teacher sent barrage of illicit photos, texts to male students along with buying alcohol.

A Louisiana teacher has been accused of sending inappropriate photos, and text messages, and buying alcohol for students at a local bar, along with sexually engaging with at least one teen student, according to the Slidell Police Department.

Alexa Wingerter, 35, an educator at Slidell High School was arrested Tuesday morning, following complaints in March that she had inappropriate relationships with her male students. Police said she used various social media sites to talk to her alleged victims.

Officers said Wingerter was involved in a ‘sexual relationship with at least one 18-year-old male student.’

More victims feared

Wingerter also bought liquor for the students at local bars in Slidell, the department said, WWLTV reported.

Wingerter’s employers, the St. Tammany School Board, issued a statement following the arrest.

‘The safety and well-being of our students is our top priority. Our district has responded appropriately and is fully cooperating with the Slidell Police Department in their investigation,’ Superintendent Frank Jabbia said.

‘Any allegations of inappropriate conduct are taken very seriously and are reported directly to law enforcement officials.’

‘We have strict policies in place to ensure that any behavior compromising the safety of our students is not tolerated.’

‘We will continue to prioritize the safety of our students above all else.’

It’s unclear what subject Wingerter taught at the school and for how long she was employed by the school district.

She faces charges of Prohibited Sexual Conduct Between an Educator and Student and Unlawful Purchase of Alcoholic Beverages on Behalf of Persons Under 21.

Slidell police said the investigation is ongoing and there could be more victims.

The Louisiana teacher’s arrest is the latest arrest of a female educator abusing her position of trust, authority and power to subjugate her male victims.

Slidell High School, is a public school of about 1,700 students.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 05-14-2024 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-15-2024, 09:01 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,989
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

I say if the adult female is over a 6/10 there should be no charges. Might be sexist but all adult males should be charged.