forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 10-31-2010, 12:01 PM

Credits: 79,177,237
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
Default Gary Larson's The Far Side

Gary Larson's The Far Side

I love this cartoon, and I wanted it to have it's own thread.
Please only post Gary Larson's The Far Side. I have a bunch more to scan, so I will post them as I get to them.

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-31-2010, 12:02 PM

Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-31-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-31-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-31-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 10-31-2010, 01:44 PM
I was just doing the old 'how many women have I slept with' count. God I hate fractions.

Credits: 52,565
trekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to beholdtrekgod3 is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-31-2010, 03:50 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,125
madmonke is running out of shit to post
madmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to postmadmonke is running out of shit to post

There were two Far Sides I would love to be able to find. One of them was a giant clown walking down a city street and around the corner was a giant pie on a catapult. One guy is screaming "He's coming!" The other is three Gorillas swinging on vines. There is one in front of the other two with a hat on. One of the gorillas in the back is complaining about you always get behind someone who is slow and they are wearing a hat.

Old 10-31-2010, 04:22 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,809
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Not exactly what you're looking for, Snake, but here's a PDF with about 40MB of Far Sides all inside it. I decided against cutting and pasting them all into separate picture files and posting them here.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-31-2010, 04:54 PM

Code:

Thanks dude
Quote:
Hail, too the King!

Last edited by TheSNakE : 10-31-2010 at 04:55 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:58 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Holy Shit! those sound AWESOME!!! roflmaopmpfuck, i hope you can find them! i just spent the last 2 hours looking for them but cannot. man, the imagery alone sounds like something to behold! and then you add on the humor, and holy shit, its like a fuckstorm of comedy! please pray to any God you hold dear that these two specific cartoons, that you so accurately described in detail, show up soon. i can NOT wait to see them in their glory! oh these incredible times we live in, amazing. i am filled with yearning, desire, and an unquenchable burn to see these two comics! i will not rest! i swear my allegiance to you, that i will seek and find these for you, for us! fuck, gorillas you say? this sounds like some untouched form of comedy, an untapped spring of inspiration. that only WE can deliver for the masses. you and i, together. we set forth immediately, and seek these 2 fucking comics. dreams, adventure, intrigue......these are the things that await us on our challenge! i will set forth immediately and scour these interwebz, in hope of providing you with the 2 comics you so desparately seek! and so richly described......like a tapestry, or an illuminated text! oh dan brown, oh where are you? this quest so rightly deserves to be documented for all time. a fucking gorilla in a hat? LOL! how can anyone come up with an idea like that? perhaps there is some witchery afoot! i must plan accordingly! we should be prepared against spells! what will you bring? i have hard tac in case we are consumed with hunger, and garlic to ward of vampires. i am prepared to leave immediately to begin this quest. i also have a walmart giftcard with at LEAST $23 left on it.....so that will cover juice boxes and goldfish! i cant wait for this to happen! please get back to me as soon as possible!